GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 273K
Ok then do your own tactic and I'm ready to compare? It's not easy mate believe me. Also this is the far best tactic for underdogs.
Play and see.

if u have these kind of world class players then u dont need any good tactic

Ok then do your own tactic and I'm ready to compare? It's not easy mate believe me. Also this is the far best tactic for underdogs.
Play and see.

i said this to ur comment,not to tactic,tactic is really good and #1 at MrL's underdog test

Instead of arguing, can someone tell me what are the PIs for the three defenders?

Viale desd

Instead of arguing, can someone tell me what are the PIs for the three defenders?

Hey my friend! If it helps I didnt touch anything for PIs and Its been working well hope this helps ya! :)

Hey my friend! If it helps I didnt touch anything for PIs and Its been working well hope this helps ya! :)
I asked what are their Player Instructions. Just for the three Ball Playing Defenders.
I haven't downloaded the tactic and thus wish to know.

I asked what are their Player Instructions. Just for the three Ball Playing Defenders.
I haven't downloaded the tactic and thus wish to know.

Guess it would help to read :) sorry my friend! The PIs are as followed the outside BPD are Tackle Harder, Pass it Shorter, more risky passes and the for the Center BPD its those 3 that i stated plus Close down much more.

First of all thank's for Knap by far best tactic for FM17. Thank's for Mr.L to show this tactic to me (H)

I have no words.. Just look at this beauty. With right players like Torino this tactic is unstoppable , I only do one transfer to AMC.

At least I tried this tactic with 10 team with different media predictions .. ALWAYS OVERACHIEVED.

Knap thank you again and again again to help me love FM17.

View attachment 92616

View attachment 92618

I only bought my fav player for SS.

View attachment 92617

THE KING OF TORINO.

View attachment 92613

Last edited:
Hello, did you used counter tactic with that torino or standard? Thank you in advance for answer

First of all thank's for Knap by far best tactic for FM17. Thank's for Mr.L to show this tactic to me (H)

I have no words.. Just look at this beauty. With right players like Torino this tactic is unstoppable , I only do one transfer to AMC.

At least I tried this tactic with 10 team with different media predictions .. ALWAYS OVERACHIEVED.

View attachment 1117556

View attachment 1117553

View attachment 1117554

THE KING OF TORINO.

View attachment 1117559
Did you use the counter or standard version?? Nice SS :)

View attachment 1117556

View attachment 1117553

View attachment 1117554

THE KING OF TORINO.

View attachment 1117559

can you upload your starting eleven?

Hi Knap! Im gonna test it out with Malmö FF, and try to make the Swedish league become better rated ;)
Just one question, the CB with close down much more, does he need to be the best, fastest or smartest?
You get my meaning i hope ;)

Ridiculous tactic.

First season with Spurs, no signings other than youth/backups, won league with 96 points, fa cup and champions league all with Kane out injured for 2nd half of season (he still got player and fans player of the year!).

Best first season I have had with Spurs on FM17, long term save here we come at last!

This may sound a silly question (forgive me) but which one is counter? the first or the second in the opening post? Thanks guys

This may sound a silly question (forgive me) but which one is counter? the first or the second in the opening post? Thanks guys

first, the standard one had STD in the tactic title numbers.