GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 273K
Its looking very interesting.

Are you guys using standard or counter

Finished 2nd season with Spurs, again no signibgs, just back up/youth.

A dissapointing 90 points in league, won every competition except fa cup.

First team, Lloris, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Walker, Rose, Alli, Wanyama, Eriksen, Kane, Lamela

Now going to have a whirl with Norwich.

Media prediction 10th. No transfers.

ow8kvN2.png

With a season or two of actual squad building, this tactic takes the title easily.

After a slow start, changed the tactic to the counter version and Samp started to defeat bigger clubs.

But halfway the season I started getting trouble with the weaker opponents, quit a few draws there.
Made some changes to the counter version (transformed it into a control version), the matches against the smaller teams suddenly went our way :) I kept using the counter version for the other matches.

View attachment 92082

View attachment 92081View attachment 92080

View attachment 92079

View attachment 92076

Good start with Norwich, unbeaten all the way in to January including a 2-1 win away to Man City in the EFL Cup semi final first leg!

Again original squad, just a couple of back up loan signings as the squad is descimated by injuries at the start.

Love the tactic. Playing as Charlton doing great in the Championship in Season 3.
Only I have a problem with Brentford. Two times when being 3-1 up, I lose to them with 3-4.
Has anyone have an idea to close out a game?

Contain and lower defensive live

Love the tactic. Playing as Charlton doing great in the Championship in Season 3.
Only I have a problem with Brentford. Two times when being 3-1 up, I lose to them with 3-4.
Has anyone have an idea to close out a game?

Having a good time using the tactic but I have problems with the CB's? Anyone have any tips for everton 1st season other than that it's a great tactic but Jags Williams and Funes Mori aren't good enough, Thanks

are you people training the players in there position? ore just let the am do the training?

Look what just happened it is only the second season and only signing that i made is Luka Ilic 19 year old from Red Star and also I sold my best player. I am speechless :):):):)

View attachment 91863

Counter all the time-didn't try standard at home to be honest-maybe it could be even better? :)

View attachment 91795View attachment 91794View attachment 91793This tactic works wonders I went from 18th in premier league to 7th with Norwich on my journey man save. The probably is however, I have got to the second season and am really struggling with the counter tactic - my results are really poor and also changed to contain/standard and still losing matches.. please see screen shots just wondering if anyone could give me some advice please? Still -this tactic really is awesome!

Soissons calle

i have struggled also, with draws and looses with Middlesburg. As your reputation grows teams will start plays more defensly. So this means your strikers have to make the difference. Since your Norwich im sure they are bad on decisions and composure.
What i did was use this 4340 counter of Knap and the 4340 from the chinese guy. I know both counter , but they have different play styles. Worked for me.