Goonning for the Gunners Invincible Record

Great to see a story from The Joshster! Good luck man, going to be tough going unbeaten in such a competitive league.

Side note..what the Fu*k are Spurs signing Joe Allen for? ¬.¬

I'll be following man.

Haha, thanks man good point about joe allen :p

View attachment 230535

ok clearly need a change of tactic the board want possesion football anyway so gonna try that control lower tempo but allowing the players to run at the defence hoping to keep the benefits of pacy wingers.

Might buy another player is jan :p

I tell you something though

14 league games Higuain has scored 18 goals! 4 POM awards incredible

ok clearly need a change of tactic the board want possesion football anyway so gonna try that control lower tempo but allowing the players to run at the defence hoping to keep the benefits of pacy wingers.

Might buy another player is jan :p

Have a look at Kun's Tika taka tactic on here, i use it on a lot of my saves and its perfect for possession, pacy wingers and a target man striker like Higuain

haha thanks m8, but I want it to be my tactic you know? otherwise I wouldnt feel like I did this challenge myself

View attachment 230529

Lets try again then shall we?

Game where are we? 15 unbeaten 1 surely we can get past 5...

in other news :p stoke fired hughes I qualified 2nd to madrid in the champions league (they beat me both times :( and er got norwich in the quarter finals chelsea top of the league on 40 points me 4th on 29

Defence clearly the issue dunno if i mention debuchy got injured and chambers just has not been cutting the mustard :p are goals for are tied with chelsea with 42 but we have conceded 11 more than chelsea were on 20 conceded

cheers for the comments/support :)

View attachment 230516

Lost to norwich :S weirdly after beating them just be4 in the cup next up swansea...

I might have to restart this dw ill keep the thread learn from these mistakes and try again

View attachment 230515

Eh.. we won ill keep going on this one for a bit lets see how far we can go so 1 game unbeaten... u can probably sense the tone of my writing kinda down about results :p

bahahaha

Rodgers fired replacement... wait for it

Arsene Wenger!

brilliant

drew to southampton...

Here are the stats from the first half of the season

Ok decided I am gonna re-try this as I keep changing the tactic and as a result the training isnt focused on attacking movement or whatever just match tactics

so then gonna try a whole new tactic not sure what yet however

I will buy higuain, bender and hummels again they were all reli good more sales and more changes this time!

View attachment 230512

View attachment 230484

Ok attempt no.2

Hummels, Bender Higuain are all added again slightly cheaper this time! woo

Also added baines defence needs to be stronger than last and yea outgoing...

So for some reason got less money as last time and given last time I tried with him and following Xtremered's advice im going to be palying 2CMS and a DM no AMC so he's wandered pointless anyway so Ozil is sold.

Wish me luck lads Here we go :p

Get Reus or Konoplyanka or Yarmolenko if you can... and also buy a few more players for cover...

Ouch on Walcott injury..

Sell him and Wilshere asap! Both are very very injury prone, and there are better replacements for them..

****! how could Newcastle have 67% possession at your ground! you aren't playing possession based system?