GRANDE Wide 41221-The Better Half´s Final Sets

I decided to watch a replay of one of my latest matches. Why is it played in teletubbie-land ??

teletubb.png

Last edited:
As I have started with Everton im using much of your tips to do cheers TheBetterHalf

Edit: First game against Chelsea started with Catious couldnt settle them went to defend until halftime. Put catious back on andthen hit a gold mine Beckford scored twice. Went to defend for 30 mins. Drogba scored in the last two mins or something.

View attachment 191585

Last edited:
As I have started with Everton im using much of your tips to do cheers TheBetterHalf

Edit: First game against Chelsea started with Catious couldnt settle them went to defend until halftime. Put catious back on andthen hit a gold mine Beckford scored twice. Went to defend for 30 mins. Drogba scored in the last two mins or something.

View attachment 191585

Great result. Away to Chelsea, its never about possession or playing lovely football. Its about getting a result !

Yep it is BetterHalf also drew them in the cup and came away with a 3-1 win Beckford is a complete beast in the CF position i think hes has 8 apps and 9 goals.

Yep it is BetterHalf also drew them in the cup and came away with a 3-1 win Beckford is a complete beast in the CF position i think hes has 8 apps and 9 goals.

Yeah, he is a beast. In my save, he has been injuried a lot so I had to buy Lukaku. He is a better player, but I would actually have preferred to play Beckford as its more fun :D

Here are the first 11 matches of the 2nd season

2ndtable11.png

2ndfixt11.png

Unbeaten all season still aswell really enjoying it did you make any transfers In January first season or did you wait until the next season and who did you buy.

Unbeaten all season still aswell really enjoying it did you make any transfers In January first season or did you wait until the next season and who did you buy.

Lukaku arrived in the jan window first season. Wijnaldum arivved preseason (2nd season) and Ganso is coming soon. Apart from them, its only players form the U-19 competition that my scouts have found, players for the future

Could you give me a list of the Under 19s in a PM or something really need players injurys just made me fall to Arsenal 3-1 and Beckford on International Duty wasnt a help.

Could you give me a list of the Under 19s in a PM or something really need players injurys just made me fall to Arsenal 3-1 and Beckford on International Duty wasnt a help.

No can do I am afraid as the players I am talking about are newgens, 16-17 year olds

Oh right i thought it was players from the real world its kool ill just send my scout to an under 19s competition cheers for the help TheBetterHalf.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Badly need some help TheBetterHalf i think ive done the same as you hit poor form. How can i get out of it.

Oh right i thought it was players from the real world its kool ill just send my scout to an under 19s competition cheers for the help TheBetterHalf.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Badly need some help TheBetterHalf i think ive done the same as you hit poor form. How can i get out of it.

Release some of the pressure, use the more cautious versions along with counter

What do you mean by release some of the pressure bit of a noob at the game.

If its a form issue, then its better to realease the pressure in the media and team talks
If its a complecency issue, then its a different story, then you have to demand an effort

Also, are you sure its a slump of form and not that teams now sit deepr against you and defend, that you should be using attack and slow b more ?

Well i lost to Arsenal and then drew to Wolves and now lost to Swansea but im not beating QPR 2-0 but with out Beckford it seams rather hard. I have been bigging my team up loads and telling people we will win this game and everything. What should i do for Match Prep.

Well i lost to Arsenal and then drew to Wolves and now lost to Swansea but im not beating QPR 2-0 but with out Beckford it seams rather hard. I have been bigging my team up loads and telling people we will win this game and everything. What should i do for Match Prep.

Hm. telling people that we will win this game is probably the worst thing you can do here. If the teams is getting complecent, it cebrtainly wont help. Here you should be telling the players that you expect them to perform.

If the players are getting lower morale and being nervous, then telling people that we will win this might also get them even more scared of the coming game. Here, its better to tell them that you have faith, that the pressure is off etc.

Have a look in the OP about the Match Preperation

Well since the QPR game its picked up not lost now since the Swansea game and Chelsea was in there and Man U so its gone back to how it was im doing fine now and with the Match Prep i just get totally lost with it all.

Well since the QPR game its picked up not lost now since the Swansea game and Chelsea was in there and Man U so its gone back to how it was im doing fine now and with the Match Prep i just get totally lost with it all.

Thats great. I think that this is where people go wrong. When they hit a small slump, they change their tactics and say that it has got cracked, no longer work or something. A slump is a slump, nothing more, nothing less

Top of the League now Aswell getting Ready for a Carling Cup Semi final With United which last time we played My team won 3-2 and that was at home and the first leg is at home aswell. Im getting rid of the backup players like Neville, Yobo and Hibbert and brought in a 19 year old from Barcelona Called Sergi Gomez Cb got a good bit of Potential and when you put up your fixture list with the tactic you use its a massive help BTW.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

What Version should i use against Liverpool stuggling at haltime really need some help.