Great Players in every position (Purchase Price)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my first thread on Fm Base, hope you find it useful :)

Ive been scouting the Demo for the past couple of days and here is a list of the players I think anyone should buy if they are able to (ofcourse given they lack quality in that position)

*Purchase prices are mentioned too but they may vary if you are managing a rival club to that of the player you want to purchase (Currency UK pound)

Once again these are not youngsters and not world class players, they are players who will deifnitely do the job for you (Other than Carlos & Pires who I think are good bargains)

* = Players who are more useful for small clubs than they are for bigger ones

GK:
Frey 8-10
Akinfeev 13-15
Tim Wiese 14-15
Adler 17-19

DR:
Van Der Wiel 12-14
Anyukov 7-9
Srna 19-21
*Alberto Lora 1.1-1.3
Jose Bosingwa 10-12
Gokhan Gonul 1.4 (Transfer Listed)

DL:
*Roberto Carlos 1-2
Coentrao 2.5-3.5
Maxwell 4-5
Andre Santos 6-7 (Usually Transfer Listed for 2.8)

DC:
Chiellini 29-31
Mexes 6-8
Adil Rami 6-7
Miranda 5-7
Naldo 10-12
Hangenland 12-14
Mertesacker 13-15
Jan Vertonghen 8-9
*Gregory 1.8-2
*Roland Juhasz 3.2-3.4
Diego Lugano 3 (Release Clause)

AMR:
*Robert Pires Free
Alexis Sanchez 13-15
Navas 32-34
Obasi 13-14
Cazorla 16-17
Valencia 22-24

AML:
*Robert Pires Free
Vucinic 18-20
Juan Manuel Mata 29-31
Bryan Ruiz 10-12
Elia 18-20
Juan Vargas 12-13
Mbark Boussoufa 7 (Minimum Release Clause)

DMC:
Muntari 9-11
Marchisio 8-10
Palombo 9-11
De Rossi 39-41
Felipe Melo 12-14
Arturo Vidal 13-15
Scott Parker 13-15
*Gilberto Silva 900k-1.1

MC:
Hamsik 14.5-16
Montolivo 14-16
Moussa Sissoko 10-11
Marchisio 8-10
Poli 9-10
Defour 6.5
*Axel Witsel 2-3
Ze Roberto 1.5-2

ST:
Dzeko 22-24
Pazzini 10-12
Gilardino 19-21
*Van Nistelrooy 1.2
Miroslav Klose 2.6-3.5

FC:
Neymar 14-15
Cassano 18-20
Vucinic 18-20
Lavezzi 11-13
Rossi 17-19
Liedson 2.6

ill add more to the list as I manage more teams, but its a pity the current database is really small.

Last edited:
welcome to the site, nice contribution for a first post

*hamsik can be bought for 14.5million
*add defour 6.5 million

nice idea I guess. Muntari is a natural CM though I think.
Would be nice if you compiled a list with a budget option for each position included as well (if you can find a suitable player)

Yeah your right Muntari is a natural CM but a defensive CM if you know what I mean, thats what I meant with DMC :) & sorry could you elaborate more on the budget option for each position, I didnt get you

Don't forget Lukaku up front - sign him for around £8-9 million.

He becomes one of the best strikers on the game alongside Neymar.

Should add an AMC position and but Paulo Henrique and Donovan (13m-17m) and (6m-9m).
Also put Witsel for 2-3m in the CM position

Yeah your right Muntari is a natural CM but a defensive CM if you know what I mean, thats what I meant with DMC :) & sorry could you elaborate more on the budget option for each position, I didnt get you

I just mean like adding a cheap player for each position like you did with Roberto Carlos and Pires (for those of us who play with poorer teams)

Andre Santos doesnt need 6 million. He is transfer listed and can be easily picked up for 2.8 million

Add Oguchi Onyewu 1.8 million

Add Roque Santa Cruz and Jo

Hey Joe, I definitely didnt forget Lukaku, I agree he "becomes" one of the best later on this list is for players who can give immediate impact :) correct me if im wrong, cheers

Alright mate :)
Fair enough, I've just signed Lukaku for Athletico as a 16 Y.O - he's giving me a pretty good impact already but I understand why he might not be on the list

Where's Adam Pepper, Mathias Jorgensen and Diego Renan? and maybe Vincenzo Camilleri

that AMC position! :p you could realise I didnt even include any AMC players in the whole list frankly because I just hate that position, ofcourse thats my opinion but I think teams which play with a playmaker are very dependant on him, he has a good game your team does and vice versa although i fancy me a Pastore every once in a while ;) .... anyway I think Paulo Henrique is a decent player but not Donovan his attributes are poor

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

fuelledbypassion I see your point ill try to scout good cheap players in my current/future games, yet again ill stress on "good" and not only cheap, there are alot of average cheap players but ill look for the best bargains :)

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

True Hellroker my bad

Roque Santa Cruz is a good player but im trying to list players who are better than that and can really impress and bag loads of goals straight away, Jo is nothing more than an average player in my opinion

Roque Santa Cruz is a good player but im trying to list players who are better than that and can really impress and bag loads of goals straight away, Jo is nothing more than an average player in my opinion
How about Cardozo and Welliton?

Wonder I couldnt find any player you mentioned other then Diego Renan, who needs a season or two to start giving in big performances

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I remember last FM cardozo was great let me load the portuguese league to check him out, and again cant find Welliton..... Ok just loaded the portugues league, Cardozo is definately a very good striker any idea about Purcase Price?