Great Players in every position (Purchase Price)

Danny Wilson from Rangers. Sign him in the first 3 or so seasons and you will get him for no more than £4-5M. He becomes worth 4 times that in a few more seasons.

Danny Wilson from Rangers. Sign him in the first 3 or so seasons and you will get him for no more than £4-5M. He becomes worth 4 times that in a few more seasons.

Has he not just joined Liverpool? Therefore would be impossible to buy at the start.

narasim thank you but again this list isnt for youngsters who need time to develop, its for players who can give in directly, same thing saints + true he is at liver, cheers :)

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Added: Bosingwa - *Alberto Lora - *Gregory - *Roland Juhasz - Valencia - Vargas - *Gilberto Silva

Thanks alot Dermilson but I think I have most of the players on that list which are directly useful players

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

You say this thread is for ''directly useful players''. Ok i appreciate that (even tho i cant see it in the trhead title) but you can find all these players buy merely looking at the player list on FM.

Just thought listing some youger players with potential would be more help to people.

how to sign mexes and hamsik that cheap? i have to spend 35+ million $ to buy hamsik.

Hey mate add Mbark Boussoufa for AML as well. Pretty good stats and 7 million release clause

Can I just add if your at a a club like Tottenham or usually a EURO Cup finishing team Van der Wiel is avaliable for aqround 5-8mil.
Also other good buys you might want to add are Balazs Dzsudzsak - AMR - 12mil
Fabio Coentrao - DL, WBL, ML, AML 2.9-8mil depends on what club you are.
Miroslav Klose 2.6-3.5mil

Alexis Sanchez for 12.5m? will become world class and i signed him as Villa.

Witsel is a good shout

how to sign mexes and hamsik that cheap? i have to spend 35+ million $ to buy hamsik.

Well in the new game Mexes is on rotation and with Hamsik it depends Napoli will try to fleece more money from the big clubs. In the 2010 game Hamsik and Mexes would be £30 at min but now Mexes is 6m and if you wait a half a season you can sign him on a pre contract and Hamik is 15-25mil

Eden Hazard as an Advanced Playmaker behind the Front 2 is just awesome. Not cheap though at £16m.
Kadlec as a poacher a steal at £1.5m!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-vecYOsm38"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-vecYOsm38[/ame]

Last edited:
Also signed Sanchez for 12m as Villa, he is quality up front with Agbonlahor.

Lukaku 8.5m
Asendjo(?) 2m
Howson 650,000 (comes quality in November, central midfield)
Naughton (loan from Spurs, quality as a right sided wingback)

Dermilson If you read the first initial post on the thread you will get my point "Once again these are not youngsters and not world class players, they are players who will deifnitely do the job for you"

and no you cannot find them just by looking at the players list in FM, these players are ones which are willing to leave their club and have not joined recently and unlike many over-priced players are very good in their specified position.

cheers :)

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Boussoufa & Klose added

Gerardo Torrado at DM for 2.5 Million, he is 31 but still useful.