Great Players in every position (Purchase Price)

Btw Joe, try purchasing players by paying their full price on a 48month installment, should allow you to buy good expensive players for much less amounts for example say you purchase Neymar for 15M on 48months installments, what will be deducted from your transfer budget is about 3'sh only, cheers

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Sure he can be bought for just 2.5, fuelled? I havent tried honestly just asking.

Mathias Jorgensen- Load up Denmark
Vincenzo - Load up Italy
Adam - Load up England (until Championship or League 1)

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Welliton- Load up Russia

Btw Joe, try purchasing players by paying their full price on a 48month installment

Thanks for the advice but I prefer not to have installments on any transfers - in or out. Makes things a bit complicated if you ask me.

Wonder have you got the full game or what? LOL - Dunno about you guys but I cant load up the russian league and EPL championship & League 1, I checked Jorgensen hes a decent youngster again needs years of developement

jan vertonghen DC but also ,SW,DMC; capble of being better than rio and can play straight away at the top level 8.5 million

marco varretti was good on last game
lacina traore think thats how you spell it another good striker taller than crouch

madsheep, I was debating whether or not to include Vertonghen in the list because in every game I have played a big club have snatched him right up from the beginning but yet again I look at his attributes, 13 in Marking & Tackling abit poor for a good centre back no?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Sweeney Traore is a good youngster, needs atleast 2 seasons to develope into a very good player, guys again this list is not for youngsters its for players who can deliver right from season 1 cheers :)

Mixture of wonderkids and bargains :)

Alan Patrick - 4m
Neymar - 12m
Lukaku - 5m
Kadlec - 1.5m
Labyad - loan or 2m
Coentrao - 2.8 m
Paulo Henrique - 10m
Albin - 3.8m
Kofi Agyei - 4m
Gokan Gonul - 1.8m
Giuliano - 9m
Paloschi - ?
Jose Angel - 5m
Maletic - ?
Kramaric - ?
Mexes - Loan
Andre Santos - 2.8m
Witsel - 2m
Kevin - 3.5m

hes still young so 13s at that point arent bad at all

Thanks alot Dermilson but I think I have most of the players on that list which are directly useful players

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

you got it, Vertonghen for 8.5 :)

Don't have a price, but Huntelaar has beastly stats from what I've seen...

Second opinion?

Agree with you 200% and I think the person who edited his attributes is a Schalke Fan :p but my dear friend he just joined Schalke so I dont think **** be interested in moving anywhere else

Don't have a price, but Huntelaar has beastly stats from what I've seen...

Second opinion?
ah but hes let down by other poor stats, pretty sure his teamwork and workrate are shoddy for example, which means you need a hard working support

Ive always been a die hard FM fan but there is one thing that really got on my nerves in FM2011, 90% of all player attributes are the same as FM210! very disappointed, some ppl may say they have changed CA PA etc, but these are hidden attributes, im very shocked how players like Bale and Adam Johnson havent improved etc

Ive always been a die hard FM fan but there is one thing that really got on my nerves in FM2011, 90% of all player attributes are the same as FM210! very disappointed, some ppl may say they have changed CA PA etc, but these are hidden attributes, im very shocked how players like Bale and Adam Johnson havent improved etc

Eh? Do you even know what CA and PA stand for? They affect ALL attributes.

Also, the two examples cited have both been improved.

its based off the end of last season so the changes wont be massive, but bale has had big increase, for example in 10 his right root was reasonable, now its strong, that makes him lether as awinger as he can shot incredibly well coming inside as well as outside

Yes I do, and I know they "affect" all attributes but again 90% of initial attributes and I mean at the very start of the game are very much like FM10, anyway I hope they get to change a bit before the full game + patch is out

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

anyway lest just focus on good players that have been noticed on the demo :)