Great Players in every position (Purchase Price)

i know he's stone old (36) and still costs 1.8 million € but ze roberto from hamburger sv is (like in RL) still quality and does a great job (at least for a year).

Santa Cruz's wages are an obstacle + 2-3 mil for a loan isnt very tempting

Gerardo Torrado i think can do a decent job, but i think there are better players in his category.

Ze Roberto in my opinion can be very useful for small-midtable clubs for a season long & at 1.8 i think hes a very good signing but again not for top 4-5 clubs id say for teams aiming for 7th-8th place or below

Angelo Ogbonna - 950K - 1.1M (UK STERLING POUND)
he's great defender with amazing potencial!!

you can get melo for 14mil... brilliant.

does anyone know how much you can get sissoko.. the old liverpool player for?

Diego Renan - approx. £10million.
Naturally a RIGHT BACK. If you need a LEFT BACK, buy him too, he's just as good there.

Brilliant is you play a 4-4-2, as he can play 6 different positions.
You could have him as a 1st choice RB/LB, and a back-up LEFT + RIGHT WING BACK, and LEFT AND RIGHT MIDFIELDER.

If these are your problem area's and you have to blow your budget on him, do it.
2.5 star from the start (when with Chelsea) and his potential is 3.5. Well worth the buy!
I've had him on FM10, he becomes amazing.

Cesar Azpilicueta - £20mil
Moussa Sissoko - £16 mil
Gareth Bale - £9.5mil

FYI you can get contreao quite cheap in the demo but ive found it takes atleast 8-9m in the full version.

FYI you can get contreao quite cheap in the demo but ive found it takes atleast 8-9m in the full version.
would like to know how you are playing the full version?

Btw Joe, try purchasing players by paying their full price on a 48month installment, should allow you to buy good expensive players for much less amounts for example say you purchase Neymar for 15M on 48months installments, what will be deducted from your transfer budget is about 3'sh only, cheers

also the club loses soooo much money each month... and when your club goes into debt it kinda annoys me. i think the point of the game is to get as good as possible without getting the club into debt.

This could all change by the full game but still great thing to share with us all.

All so Edin Dzeko cost about £29million to £31million pounds.

Last edited:
Mr Chelsea, there is no doubt Diego Renan is a top youngster and can turn into a good player, but the list ive compiled is not a youngsters list, instead players who can do the job right away in somekind :)

Dannyck Gareth Bale for only 9.5mil ? are you sure?
Moussa sissoko is already listed

Hayezy so far im only concerned with the demo once i get my copy of the original game ill make another thread.

true elnino, but when your in need of a player very bad who you think is vital for your formation and can help you achieve success then the temporarily loss of income could be adjusted by revenue from increased tv rights or trophy money.

Dzeko already on the list

P.s: Guys PLEASE check the players already listed before posting your own

Thorgan Hazard, Brother of Eden Hazard i guess, He plays for RC lens, Quality player.

Neymar cost me 21 M in the first season with City..

David Hoillet->Blackburn->RW can be picked for about 4 million. 20 yr old!! ;)