Greatest Manager of All Time - Your Opinion

Arsense Wenger

one word: Invincible's :wub:

Has to be one of: Sir Alex, Mourinho or Jock Stein.

In the future perhaps Pep Guardiola, he has the potential to do even more than S.A.F has done with a single club.

Imo the man I look up to.

Mr Brian Howard Clough :wub:
Then SAF. also Jock Stein, Bill Sruth and Sir Matt Busby are up there.

Bill Struth, Jock Wallace, Walter Smith, Scott Symon, Alex McLeish.

Sir Alex Ferguson surely
not just by the throphies he won, but also for his reputation and what he represents
and Lukecro i got to agree on Kranjcar hes realy a superb manager but really underrated in Croatia, he manage to win the League with a club other then Dinamo or Hajduk , also what hes done with both the Croatia national team and Montenegro so far has been fine work

1) Sir Alex Ferguson
2) Jose Mourinho (he will become the best in the world, better than Ferguson)
3) Pep Guardiola (he too will become one of the best)
4) Vicente Del Bosque/Luis Aragones
5) Louis van Gaal
6) Guus Hiddink
7) Bob Paisley
8) Marcello Lippi (I dont like him)
9) Giovano Trappatonni
10) Neil Hart :wub:

1) Sir Alex Ferguson
2) Jose Mourinho (he will become the best in the world, better than Ferguson)
3) Pep Guardiola (he too will become one of the best)
4) Vicente Del Bosque/Luis Aragones
5) Louis van Gaal
6) Guus Hiddink
7) Bob Paisley
8) Marcello Lippi (I dont like him)
9) Giovano Trappatonni
10) Neil Hart :wub:

Really? Wenger doesn't make the top 10? I know you're a Utd fan but seriously..

OK, he's not won anything for 5 years, and OK he moans a fair bit, and OK he won't give in to public pressure and buy a strong CB but he remains the only manager (as far as I know) in England to lead a team unbeaten for 49 games - A season and a half unbeaten + plenty of trophies and beautiful football + a reputation for developing top young players and getting the best out of them, but Pep Guardiola who has Lionel Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, (now) Villa and a ridiculous amount of money to spend gets #2 for winning a league it's difficult not to with those players.

Del Bosque, not many have won a wider variety of cups that he has.

Really? Wenger doesn't make the top 10? I know you're a Utd fan but seriously..

OK, he's not won anything for 5 years, and OK he moans a fair bit, and OK he won't give in to public pressure and buy a strong CB but he remains the only manager (as far as I know) in England to lead a team unbeaten for 49 games - A season and a half unbeaten + plenty of trophies and beautiful football + a reputation for developing top young players and getting the best out of them, but Pep Guardiola who has Lionel Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, (now) Villa and a ridiculous amount of money to spend gets #2 for winning a league it's difficult not to with those players.
to be honest wenger wouldnt make my top 10 either

Sir Matt Busby then followed by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Best English manager has to be Brian Clough -the greatest English manager never to manage the England team.