Great read so far bud...couple of interesting signings (yobo seems a good one tho).

Really tough group mate!

Good results at Chelsea and Utd though. Liking the layout too, good work!

Thanks guys! I was wondering whether people liked the stats layout because its quite time consuming and tedious, but I dont mind doing it if people are actually reading them. Keep them or do away with them? If you want any screenshots of any players etc just let me know :)

Nice layout, thats a killer of a champs league group but it looks like you doing well.

Yeh it is the hardest group I have ever seen. Anybody can beat anybody so it's going to be really important to pick up maximum points at home, that should be enough to see me through hopefully.

at least you dont have to send out a scout for Dzeko now :p

Wow very tough group man ! Best of luck and nice title btw ;)

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Oh and fantastic layout too mate ! ^^)

at least you dont have to send out a scout for Dzeko now :p

Yeh I was thinking of signing him at the start of the game but put my trust in Guiza and the players already there, maybe next year :p

Wow very tough group man ! Best of luck and nice title btw ;)

Oh and fantastic layout too mate ! ^^)

Thanks a lot Sass :) Lot of positive comments, very pleasing.

I will be following your story very closely, it has inspired me to attempt to manage The Arsenal aswell, as I always try with smaller teams.... I am going to try and bring in Chamakh instead of Guiza, also I very much like Palombo ( which Wenger would go and get him or Veloso ).. Good luck will follow closely to compare results... ( I am trying to bring in Lukaku and Verratti )...

good luck mate - good start so far!

Thanks Joss

I will be following your story very closely, it has inspired me to attempt to manage The Arsenal aswell, as I always try with smaller teams.... I am going to try and bring in Chamakh instead of Guiza, also I very much like Palombo ( which Wenger would go and get him or Veloso ).. Good luck will follow closely to compare results... ( I am trying to bring in Lukaku and Verratti )...

I brought Verratti in too, forgot to mention that! Cost about 500k in total I think, maybe a replacement for Fabregas should somebody come in with a huge offer (50m+). I got Guiza as he was cheap, thought strengthening the defense was the main priority hence the signing of Yobo.

Good luck, wish you all the best!

Doing well. Great results vs Utd and Chelsea. Good luck

great results mate....all the best for the rest of the season

END OF OCTOBER UPDATE

Well we finished last month in great form picking up 2 priceless wins away from home against title contenders Chelsea and Manchester United. Hopefully we can keep this new found form going through the end of this month and into the coming months.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUPSTAGE MATCHDAY 3

Arsenal 2 - 1 Atletico Madrid
Arshavin (37)
Van Persie (Pen 50)
Aguero (67)

Good win which sees us remain unbeaten in the groupstage with wins against Wolfsburg and Atletico at home and a nice away point at Inter Milan. Looking good to qualify from this group now.

MOTM: Manuel Almunia (9.1)

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 10

Arsenal 2 - 0 Everton
Arshavin (56)
Walcott (63)

Two second half goals were enough to see off the current Premier League leaders, and put Arsenal to the top of the table. A good win against an in form side who showed why they were top in the first half, with a solid defensive display. The pace of Walcott off the bench was again to much for the opposition, and he has been a danger already this season.

MOTM: Tim Howard (9.3)

LEAGUE CUP 4TH ROUND

Portsmouth 1 - 3 Arsenal (AET)
Enrique (52)
Walcott (59)
Arshavin (105+1)
Van Persie 120)

A brave display from Portsmouth, albeit against a totally changed outfield side from Arsenal. The new Arsenal manager followed in tradition of the club by fielding an under strengh side in the domestic cup, and almost got bitten on the ***! Portsmouth came out fighting and a magnificent Van Bastenesque over the shoulder volley from Enrique gave them the lead. However, Walcott had a sensational end to the match and grabbed one goal, as well as supplying the other 2 for big guns Arshavin and Van Persie who entered the game for extra time to ensure progression to the next round.

MOTM: Theo Walcott (9.0) 1 goal 2 assists

ARSENAL DRAW NEWCASTLE IN QUARTER FINALS

Arsenal have been drawn against recently relegated Newcaslte in the quarter finals of the Carling Cup. The tie will be played at The Emirates.

View attachment 67670

A great month from Arsenal sees them top the table, albeit by just one point. 4 of the chasing pack are only 1 point behind so Arsenal need to keep their form up or they could find themselves dropping fast in a highly competitive league.

Player of the Month: Andrey Arshavin

View attachment 67671

He has been in great form in October and grabbed himself 4 goals to boot. Playing in a depe lying forward role he is getting involved with the game a lot more than he was at the start of the year and everybody is benefitting as a result of this.

Flex, installed it earlier its sexy!

Dunno, the version I downloaded was 2010.