Nice update :) You're doing really well. What tactic are you using?

Thanks. The tactic is one I created, its on the first page :)

Well I did write the update up in a lot more detail but my Internet Explorer crashed :(

So, here are the games I played:

Pretty happy with the month, especially the performances in Europe. Disappointed with the dropping of points against Wigan, but we were by far the better team in this game and they held out. Was a great month for Arshavin who banged the goals in, 8 in total including 2 hat-ricks.

Still sitting top of the month which is good news. One point clear of the 2 teams behind us, need to keep the form up to try and create more of a gap.

Last edited:
Hey mate - good read so far - hope you can check out my Brian Clough story where he explicitly criticises the ammount of french players at Arsenal! (are you a man u fan btw? - avatar...) Also been playing as Arsenal myself, beat Tottenham 5-0 at Emirates! I've recently been able to largely solve the problems people are having with Cesc Fabregas in a 4-3-3 tactic i downloaded from another site and in my second season he has banged in 13 goals with 14 assists in 23 apps - just ask if you want some screenshots - sorry to spam!! But great story and looking forward to next update!

Hey mate - good read so far - hope you can check out my Brian Clough story where he explicitly criticises the ammount of french players at Arsenal! (are you a man u fan btw? - avatar...) Also been playing as Arsenal myself, beat Tottenham 5-0 at Emirates! I've recently been able to largely solve the problems people are having with Cesc Fabregas in a 4-3-3 tactic i downloaded from another site and in my second season he has banged in 13 goals with 14 assists in 23 apps - just ask if you want some screenshots - sorry to spam!! But great story and looking forward to next update!

Yeh im a United fan but have managed them already, wanted a big club and couldn't bear anyone else. Fabregas is doing OK for me, not brilliant but getting few goals and assists. Will be sure to check your story out :)

This story is aweome well done fella!! keep it going!!

Cheers mate, will do!

Great month, especially in the Champions League too :)

Haha OK man - cheers - good to see a utd fan taking over Arsenal seriously not justt relegating them!

No updates tonight sorry guys :( Had exam til 4pm today, have another one at 9:30am tomorrow and another one Saturday am so 2 all nighters may be in order. Hopefully get one done at some point on the weekend so stay tuned :)

Good luck with the exams mate - what are they for? I have my second Politics AS at 9.00 tomorrow and am completely screwed so yeah (optimistic XD) but it seems slightly pathetic if your a) doing 3 exams in 3 days and b) got one on saturday morning?!

I'm liking the layout :) How come Guiza put on a Spain shirt to celebrate his goal though? ;) haha.

Good results against Wolfsburg, Chelsea and United anyway. You should bring home the trophy, just make sure Fabregas gets a ticking off lol

If i were you i'd play walcott in the middle ( eduardo's spot ) and van persie on the right wing (walcott's spot ) i did so and walcott ended up scoring 26 in 24 ... i know his attributes are mediocre, but his pace is devastating and he won't miss 1 on 1 chances . this way arshavin and van persie will get a lot of assists . i also suggest playing ramsey in the middle instead of nasri , he's got a lot of potential and if he's a first team starter his attributes will improve a lot right away.

Good luck with the exams mate - what are they for? I have my second Politics AS at 9.00 tomorrow and am completely screwed so yeah (optimistic XD) but it seems slightly pathetic if your a) doing 3 exams in 3 days and b) got one on saturday morning?!

Well the one tomorrow is for Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and the one Saturday is for Production and Inventory Control. Im currently 3rd year degree student doing Business so its getting pretty rough this week! But, I graduate next Wednesday :)

I'm liking the layout :) How come Guiza put on a Spain shirt to celebrate his goal though? ;) haha.

Good results against Wolfsburg, Chelsea and United anyway. You should bring home the trophy, just make sure Fabregas gets a ticking off lol

Haha he had it tucked in his sock ;) Thanks, and hopefully I will!!

If i were you i'd play walcott in the middle ( eduardo's spot ) and van persie on the right wing (walcott's spot ) i did so and walcott ended up scoring 26 in 24 ... i know his attributes are mediocre, but his pace is devastating and he won't miss 1 on 1 chances . this way arshavin and van persie will get a lot of assists . i also suggest playing ramsey in the middle instead of nasri , he's got a lot of potential and if he's a first team starter his attributes will improve a lot right away.

I have started playing him as a poacher and moved the two wing forwards inside, but widened my attacking play. Arshavin plays down the middle and brings the other 2 into play, Van Persie and Walcott/Eduardo/Guiza. Seems to be working well :)

DECEMBER UPDATE

Arsenal finished the month of November very strongly picking up 5 wins on the bounce and scoring for fun at times. December had the potential to be a tricky month with ties against Wolfsburg, Villa, Man City, Liverpool and Spurs.

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 15

AMAZING ARSHAVIN BANGS IN HAT-RICK

Arsenal 3 - 0 Blackburn
Arshavin (3, 31, 72)

Arshavin was simply too much for Blackburn today as the in-form Russian grabbed a brilliant hat-rick, if he keeps this form up we might be getting some big offers for him come January, but we will do our utmost to keep hold of him.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUPSTAGE MATCH 6

ARSENAL CRUISE THROUGH TO KNOCKOUT PHASE

Wolfsburg 0 - 4 Arsenal
Van Persie (1, 62)
Arshavin (36)
Yobo (42)

A great away performance against a good team in Wolfsburg. Arsenal took the leader after just 40 seconds when from kick-off they strung together a brilliant passing move and scored without Wolfsburg even touching the ball.

ARSENAL DRAW RANGERS IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Arsenal have today been paired with British opposition in the form of Rangers in the Champions League 1st Knockout Round. The first leg will be played at Ibrox.

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 16

ARSENAL HIT STUNNED VILLA FOR SIX

Arsenal 6 - 0 Aston Villa
Walcott (13,52,63)
Edurado (15,31,34)

Two scintilating hat-ricks from Eduardo and Walcott was more than enough to put a suprisngly poor Aston Villa side to the sword. Arsenal were 4-0 up at half time and showed no sign of letting up in the 2nd half. Arsenal have now hit 17 without reply in the last 4 games played.

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 17

ARSENAL'S UNBEATEN RUN COMES TO AN END

Man City 2 - 1 Arsenal
Santa Cruz (4)
Barry (34)
Bendtner (65)

A second half fight back was not enough to see Arsenal take anything away from Eastlands. After going 2-0 behind in the first half, Arsenal come out fighting after 3 substitutes and some firm words at half time. Bentdner who had entered the fray at half time pulled one back but Man City held on to the 1 goal advantage to break Arsenal's unbeaten record. Arsenal will have to prove what they are made of and bounce back from this defeat in their next game away to Fulham.

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 18

ARSENAL TOO COOL AT THE COTTAGE

Fulham 0 - 2 Arsenal
Eduardo (8)
Clichy (23)

Arsenal bounced back in style with a win over a good Fulham team. Arsenal could and should have made it more after really dominating the game.

PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE AS OF 19th DECEMBER

View attachment 68094

Still in a reasonably good position, with Spurs to play at home in just a weeks time. Win this game and we can go back top. Have League Cup Semi-Final to look forward to and a place in the next round of the Champions League, we are still fighting for silverware on all 4 fronts.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ROUND UP

View attachment 68095

View attachment 68097

SQUAD STATS

View attachment 68096

Great update with some great results pal but one thing,

Where are the pictures? Does not look anywhere near as good without them

well done mate doing good so far what are your plans for the jan transfer window

Good month there pal, I have a solution for your picture problem. Talk on msn

DECEMBER/JANUARY

After the defeat to Manchester City is was really important for us to win our remaining games in December to not lose track of the league leaders before the new year, and hopefully carry on this form through to January.

PREMIER LEAGUE

ARSENAL OVERPOWER 10 MAN LIVERPOOL

Arsenal 1 - 0 Liverpool
Eduardo (17)
G. Johnson S/O (39)

A resurgent Arsenal picked up the 3 points here in a massive game. Arsenal really dominated the match creating the most chances and having the most possession, but still could have dropped the points late on by not adding that all important second goal. A good win which should prove to be a morale booster for the upcoming London derby against league leaders Tottenham.

15eduardo.jpg

Eduardo celebrates what proved to be the winning goal

PREMIER LEAGUE

ARSENAL AVENGE DEFEAT

Arsenal 3 - 0 Tottenham
Eduardo (21)
Bendtner (42)
Nasri (55)
Yobo S/O (64)

Arsenal exacted some tasty revenge over Tottenham this afternoon with a 3-0 drubbing. Tottenham had previously beaten Arsenal 2-0 in the opening weeks of the season and since then had gone on to top the league. This win for Arsenal has knocked Tottenham back off the top and put Arsenal in their place, a double edged sword for the Spurs fans.

arsenal_spurs.jpg

Bendtner's fantastic header for the second goal.

PREMIER LEAGUE

LATE GOAL MAKES THE WOLVES HOWL

Wolves 0 - 1 Arsenal
Fabregas (87)

A dramatic late winner from Arsenal Captain Cesc Fabregas was just enough to sneak the 3 points in this surpisngly tighy affair. Wolves defense held strong against the mighty attacking force of Arsenal but it was eventually penetrated in the 87th minute after a lovely move saw Fabregas unmarked in the box and he slid it home with ease. After back-to-back wins against title contenders, this could have been a devastating result but the determination of Arsenal under new manager Jake Hopper has shone through again.

FA CUP 3RD ROUND

ARSENAL SAIL THROUGH TO NEXT ROUND

Arsenal 3 - 0 Wigan
Van Persie (3)
Walcott (38)
Vermaelen (47)

Another good win for Arsenal and another clean sheet. This now makes it 5 in a row and Vermaelen and Yobo are forming a real quality partnership at the back.

VAN PERSIE RULED OUT FOR UP TO 6 WEEKS WITH GROIN STRAIN

article-0-026F86C50000044D-165_468x286.jpg

CARLING CUP SEMI FINAL LEG 1

BORE DRAW GIVES ARSENAL THE EDGE

Manchester United 0 - 0 Arsenal

Manchester United and Arsenal played out a dull game here in the Semi-Final of the league cup. Arsenal now have the advantage as a win at home will see them through to the final where they will meet the winners of Liverpool and Aston Villa. A win in the League Cup will surely give Arsenal fans and players the motivation to go on to bigger and better things as it will be the first piece of silverware in over 5 years.

ABOU DIABY DEPARTS
It has today been announced that French Centre Midfielder Abou Diaby has left Arsenal for Bayern Munich. The deal is thought to be worth around the £5m mark. Abou Diaby had featured just a handful of times this season for Arsenal and certainly didn't do himself any favours when he did play. Arsenal are said to be saving the money for the future as they do not feel the need to expand the squad at the present time.

Once tipped as the next Patrick Vieira, he made just 62 appearances in his time with Arsenal, bagging 6 goals.

abou-diaby-90_633567223230937500.jpg

Abou training with new club Bayern Munich

3 ARSENAL PLAYERS HEAD OUT TO AFRICA
3 of Arsenals key players have today left for the African Cup of Nations. Eboue, Song and Yobo have all left to play with their countries and will all be missed. Song has been a great backup filling in at CB or DM when needed this season, and Eboue has been fighting for the starting RB role with Sagna. Yobo will surely be the most missed though, as he has been a key player since signing for Arsenal in the summer. Arsenal manager Jake Hopper will be looking to some of the younger lads to step up to the plate when recquired. Experienced duo Campbell and SIlvestre who have been in the reserves all season may now have a chance to prove their worth to the new manager.

PREMIER LEAGUE

STURDY STOKE ****** A POINT

Stoke 2 - 2 Arsenal
Arshavin (7)
Denilson (29)
Lawrence (45, 74)

Denilson grabbed his first of the season with a sexual free-kick, while Arshavin banged in his 20th of the season. Lawrence pulled one back just before the break which unsettled Arsenal. Almunia flapped at a long range effort and it fell straight into the path of Lawrence, who added a second. Arsenal were clearly missing their defensive stalwart Joseph Yobo today and this drop of points leaves Arsenal fans wondering how they will cope without him.

arsenal-vs-stoke-300x187.jpg

Stoke's strong challenges flustered Arsenal

LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL LEG 2

DOMINANT ARSENAL INTO CUP FINAL

Arsenal 4 - 0 Manchester United
Eduardo (22)
Arshavin (24)
Walcott (38)
Guiza (90)

Memorable victory for Arsenal as they tore one of their biggest rivals apart. Arsenal are into the Final and have the chance to bring some silverware to The Emirates for the first time. Guiza got his first goal in a long time which will hopefully boost his morale as he has clearly been down as of late.

Arsenal_celebrate-415x275.jpg

Arsenal players celebrate reaching final of League Cup.

Overall, January has been a fantastic month. Wins over Liverpool and Spurs in the league and a 4-0 aggregate win over Manchester United in the Semi-Finals of the League Cup. Have a really good opportunity to go on and win some real silverware this season as we are looking unbeatable. Only blemish was the drop of points against Stoke, especially after taking a 2-0 lead inside the first half.

PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 68403

Just 1 point behind leaders Chelsea with the teams still set to play at the Emirates. That has the potential to be a title decider as neither team looks like dropping points very often. The top 3 have opened up a real lead on the chasing pack and I would expect these 3 teams to still be there come the end of the season. Suprising how far Liverpool, Man City and Man United are off the pace.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
Bacary Sagna
View attachment 68404

Sagna has been in fine form since the departure of Eboue for the African Cup of Nations and has average a rating of 7.76 in the last 5 games. He is so solid and lets nothing past him, as well as chipping in with the occasional assist when going forward.

Thanks for reading I hope you are enjoying the story!

Sorry no idea what happened there! All sorted now I think...

Some great results there in an unbeaten month pal, keep it up!

you doing brill you can end the 7 years hurt for arsenal fans for a trophy keep going great story