I noticed from your first post you say to have it set to defensive but mine is set to attacking movement is this ok to keep it has it is?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I usually keep it on defensive pos, but you can try att pos of course.

I usually keep it on defensive pos, but you can try att pos of course.
Well worked well last season so will keep using it.Started my Bristol Rov again and won promotion to league 2 so far so good 3 games in ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Decided to test the tactic with a bit more challenging team, Newcastle.

4th place is brilliant. Conceded a lot of goals, but scored a lot of goals as well.

Before the last round I was 6th, 2 points behind Chelsea and Liverpool. Chelsea's score was 4 goals better than mine and Liverpools score 1 goal better than mine. Chelsea drew 0-0 at home vs WBA and Liverpool drew 2-2 away against Norwich. I won 4-0 against Swansea at home.

Once again, I can only recommend this tactic.

View attachment 173794

Decided to test the tactic with a bit more challenging team, Newcastle.

4th place is brilliant. Conceded a lot of goals, but scored a lot of goals as well.

Before the last round I was 6th, 2 points behind Chelsea and Liverpool. Chelsea's score was 4 goals better than mine and Liverpools score 1 goal better than mine. Chelsea drew 0-0 at home vs WBA and Liverpool drew 2-2 away against Norwich. I won 4-0 against Swansea at home.

Once again, I can only recommend this tactic.

View attachment 1027350

Thanks for sharing! Hydra V2 actually?

Hey,

I want to start a new season with one of your tactic. I am fan of 3 striker formations. Which tactic do u suggest?!?

Hey,

I want to start a new season with one of your tactic. I am fan of 3 striker formations. Which tactic do u suggest?!?

Hi mate! Hydra V2 for most of the matches and DM version for tough away games.

Yeah V2 in all matches. Though I might want to test the DM version in tough games.

great tactic won league 1st season with Newcastle 2nd season I changed team shape from fluid to flexible now blowing teams away in all comps in feb 2017:p

great tactic won league 1st season with Newcastle 2nd season I changed team shape from fluid to flexible now blowing teams away in all comps in feb 2017:p

Home matches still played on fluid?

Decided to test it with Aalborg in the Danish league. Won the league comfortably as you can see, the tactic seems to work superbly even after the new patch.

Results so far:

Barcelona 1 season: Spanish Champions, Spanish Super Cup Champions, World Club Champions and Champions League Winnners.

Newcastle 1 seasoon: 4th place in Premier League.

Aalborg 1 season: Danish Super Liga Champions.

View attachment 171359

Decided to test it with Aalborg in the Danish league. Won the league comfortably as you can see, the tactic seems to work superbly even after the new patch.

Results so far:

Barcelona 1 season: Spanish Champions, Spanish Super Cup Champions, World Club Champions and Champions League Winnners.

Newcastle 1 seasoon: 4th place in Premier League.

Aalborg 1 season: Danish Super Liga Champions.

View attachment 1029966

Nice to see that someone is using Hdyra, it's a good tactic. Thanks for sharing mate!

Loaded up my Red Star save using Cerberus, but I changed the mentality to Control. 3rd place is good enough with a team predicted to finish 17th. I have to buy/loan a full team, not just because the quality of the current players, but I will change to my new 4-2-3-1 & 4-4-1-1 combo. Hopefully I will share how it's going shortly.

View attachment 171287 View attachment 171286 View attachment 171285

Zydar do you play hydra V2with a target man on attack or just the tactic as it is ?

I don't know how y'all are having success with the target man tweak. I find it absolutely awful. I even started a new save to use Lukaku after seeing some of the results posted. He was straight **** for me. You just set the target man to targetman-attack, yes? Am i missing something?

I love Hydra but my middle striker (no mater who I play there or what tweak I try) straight up sucks in this. That's why i thought I'd try the target man tweak but alas to no avail. Any ideas?

I don't know how y'all are having success with the target man tweak. I find it absolutely awful. I even started a new save to use Lukaku after seeing some of the results posted. He was straight **** for me. You just set the target man to targetman-attack, yes? Am i missing something?

I love Hydra but my middle striker (no mater who I play there or what tweak I try) straight up sucks in this. That's why i thought I'd try the target man tweak but alas to no avail. Any ideas?

If you check post #165, you can see that Chris Wood scored 21 for me in the PL and in post #83 he scored 36. In both season he was playing as DLFs. So I don't see any issue with the middle striker.

Try to change the role/duty, add roam from position/remove move into channels...try these things and check the stats your striker has.