Testing in France with Nice. Current 2rd after 10 games. 1 loss. psg are 5 point infront. Seems to work very good.

In the bigger games, i hav move bwm down from mc to dmc. seems to destroy the play from the other team.

Welcome! I'm Leeds in the EPL. Pushed and pulled and replayed games to drag and grind them to promotion using numerous tactics...none of which really seemed that great. Switched to yours and currently sitting in the top 3 in late November despite a media prediction of 20th!

I will face the same challenge soon :)

Testing in France with Nice. Current 2rd after 10 games. 1 loss. psg are 5 point infront. Seems to work very good.

In the bigger games, i hav move bwm down from mc to dmc. seems to destroy the play from the other team.

Thanks for the idea, I was thinking on the same! At the end of the season you shoul share some screenshots.

I will face the same challenge soon :)

It is definitely a challenge. Mowatt is class in this. Cook does well too for being so young.

Question Zyndar, have you tried a complete or advanced forward for the middle striker in this? Or does DLF seem to work the best? i only ask because my offensive options are all pretty good for the F9 position but not for the DLF really.

Yes please share some screenshots because I would be interested in seeing this. I think it's a good idea against the bigger teams!

It is definitely a challenge. Mowatt is class in this. Cook does well too for being so young.

Question Zyndar, have you tried a complete or advanced forward for the middle striker in this? Or does DLF seem to work the best? i only ask because my offensive options are all pretty good for the F9 position but not for the DLF really.

I've tried AF in the middle position, but DLFs performed better.

Yet again I've spent too much time doing the tranfers, but I think we will be fine. I still need 2 strikers as backups.

2114725-20160128-EH3Dsg.jpg
2114727-20160129-8QsPdj.jpg

View attachment 184173

Wonderful! Amazing.

Third time I start the save with the Worker, Team 4 Brazilian division. The tactic Hydra was the most consistent.

Atletico Paranaense is the first division, and got a wonderful win 5-1 ... really amazing considering my original squad of 4 division.

lol

Congratulations

A doubt. I saw the first game great number of yellow cards, so I realize I have to be prepared when I came expulsion / red card.

Which player withdrawal of the formation when you have one less?

Last edited:
the first version with f9 and bwm working like a charm on my saves . its easy to create ur squad since u need same type players also. do u think if u have a good assistant manager to do the oi will help the tac more ? atm i use no oi , still working fine but im just wondering

View attachment 1016087

Wonderful! Amazing.

Third time I start the save with the Worker, Team 4 Brazilian division. The tactic Hydra was the most consistent.

Atletico Paranaense is the first division, and got a wonderful win 5-1 ... really amazing considering my original squad of 4 division.

lol

Congratulations

A doubt. I saw the first game great number of yellow cards, so I realize I have to be prepared when I came expulsion / red card.

Which player withdrawal of the formation when you have one less?

Definitely one of the strikers you should remove. On the long run it is not usual to get too many yellow/red cards, so you don't have to worry about that.

Last edited:
the first version with f9 and bwm working like a charm on my saves . its easy to create ur squad since u need same type players also. do u think if u have a good assistant manager to do the oi will help the tac more ? atm i use no oi , still working fine but im just wondering

One way to decide is to play let's say 10 matches as usual and 10 with ***.man's OIs and compare the results/stats. I never tried using OIs with Hydra. Btw with which team are you playing with?

View attachment 184031
I played one of the most exciting matches and legal history of FM.

Actually the tactic is very consitente, so that took the OPERARIO FERROVIÁRIO without contracts, the final of the regional league of Paraná, which has teams of first and second national division.

Were incredible results. In the first leg, winning by 2 to 1. But back home in the referee really robbed us were 4 expulsions. And yet still we managed to keep the lead until the third expulsion. Or the judge or blatantly stole the players were nervous for the decision.

Remember that had not taken any red card. The first - for the first 4: / - were in this crazy game.

Now you're trying to access the Series C - third national division; I am confident about the stability of tactics, but fear because of the decisive moments the team feel the pressure.

View attachment 1016242
I played one of the most exciting matches and legal history of FM.

Actually the tactic is very consitente, so that took the OPERARIO FERROVIÁRIO without contracts, the final of the regional league of Paraná, which has teams of first and second national division.

Were incredible results. In the first leg, winning by 2 to 1. But back home in the referee really robbed us were 4 expulsions. And yet still we managed to keep the lead until the third expulsion. Or the judge or blatantly stole the players were nervous for the decision.

Remember that had not taken any red card. The first - for the first 4: / - were in this crazy game.

Now you're trying to access the Series C - third national division; I am confident about the stability of tactics, but fear because of the decisive moments the team feel the pressure.

Which version? V2?

Yes, v2, using counter against stronger teams and standard in other games

Not knocking V1 and V2 but very inconsistant with a lower league club like Harrogate who i am in Conference mixed results won 5-2 away then got thumped 7-3 at home next match.Need to try with a bigger club

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

greenhill

Is there one versione more recommended for tought match away?
Or should i only change mentality to counter?

Is there one versione more recommended for tought match away?
Or should i only change mentality to counter?

I am using standard mostly, but in some cases counter should be chosen.

filters players??

Training : pre-season / during season??

Last edited:
If you have a striker with the "shoots from distance" PPM. Put him in the Left F9. Scores more goals from corners