hey ZYNDAR which one is tbe best for yıu? (V1.1) , (V2) or the (
V1 Banton's tweak) ?​

I have tested this tactic with 3 teams. 1) With panathinaikos i reached the UCL final at my 3rd season , won all domestic titles except 1 cup. 2) with Juventus i played 2 seasons, i smashed all the opposition won all titles expext 1st year s italian cup. 3) with Deportivo just finished my 1st season and i was 12 in Laliga untill january using hydra V2, then i switched to Vortexv1 and finished 6th. After my experience with hydra i have to say its an amazing tactic when you are favorite and have really good and fast players. However when you are underdog its incosistent in defence.

hey ZYNDAR which one is tbe best for yıu? (V1.1) , (V2) or the (
V1 Banton's tweak) ?​

V2 in my opinion.

I have tested this tactic with 3 teams. 1) With panathinaikos i reached the UCL final at my 3rd season , won all domestic titles except 1 cup. 2) with Juventus i played 2 seasons, i smashed all the opposition won all titles expext 1st year s italian cup. 3) with Deportivo just finished my 1st season and i was 12 in Laliga untill january using hydra V2, then i switched to Vortexv1 and finished 6th. After my experience with hydra i have to say its an amazing tactic when you are favorite and have really good and fast players. However when you are underdog its incosistent in defence.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that you should have decent midfielders in your squad.

Zyndar do u tweak v2 ? I love u tac but my striker isn't scored a lot of goals..

Zyndar do u tweak v2 ? I love u tac but my striker isn't scored a lot of goals..

Which one? You have 3 on the field :) I am not working on a new tweak atm. Maybe later.

It's maybe up to the player itself. Does anyone else experiencing that one of the striker positions isn't scoring?

Last edited:
the middle one ;)

For me Chris Wood scored 36 in 45 matches, see post #83. Also we just had a screenshot about Mario Gomez scored 4. I think he is not played in F9 position :)

So maybe your player is in bad form or just not fitting the position.

For me Chris Wood scored 36 in 45 matches, see post #83. Also we just had a screenshot about Mario Gomez scored 4. I think he is not played in F9 position :)

So maybe your player is in bad form or just not fitting the position.

So what kind of player is the best ? Type Ibra or Aguero ?

switching between v2 and bantons tweak. promotion in 2024 :P:P:P:P:P

69f1fq.jpg

what tac is the best of this ones?

In my opinion and as reported by others the V2 is best if you have a good team. If you are underdog team I suggest to use Hydra DM. But I don't want to advertise these tactics against each other, so if anyone has opinion about all versions, please share.

I use v2 all the time but if I'm having trouble being overwhelmed I switch to the DM version and all is good. Great work zyndar

I use v2 all the time but if I'm having trouble being overwhelmed I switch to the DM version and all is good. Great work zyndar

Happy to hear that mate! For me the DM version looks like a 4-1-2-2-1, only the IFs changed to F9s
cool.gif

With which team are you?

Last edited:
Back