im media prediction 18th now on brasileirao serie A. gonna use this DM version full season. results later

Happy to hear that mate! For me the DM version looks like a 4-1-2-2-1, only the IFs changed to F9s
cool.gif

With which team are you?

This is my favourite set of 2 so I'm using it on my spurs save. I support spurs and was waiting for the patch but this tactic works so well I started early. Unbeaten so far

I do use OI as well. Closing down on all strikers and weaker foot on all strikers and wide players

hydra DM. fun game to watch. media predict 18, im going really well. nice!!

117xnxg.jpg

Sitting 4th after the first third of the campaign.

2120447-20160202-7DqROW.jpg
2120448-20160202-LiKSvV.jpg

Zyndar,
may be you've already written about this matter but how are you facing the first EPL season most of the times agains stronger opponents?
DM Version is the main tactic? Away do you start with standard mentality or counter?
Have you noted that counter mentality brings good results?
thanks

Zyndar,
may be you've already written about this matter but how are you facing the first EPL season most of the times agains stronger opponents?
DM Version is the main tactic? Away do you start with standard mentality or counter?
Have you noted that counter mentality brings good results?
thanks

Against stronger opponents I am using Hydra DM, either home or away. When I am facing an equal team ( no lesser teams atm :D ) away, then again DM version, at home I am using V2. From other perspective these tectics can backup each other:
V2 can be used when chasing for a goal late in the game or DM version when defending the lead. I am not using counter.

Thank you mate.
Deadly Circle counter is the best one i ve tried Till Now and i'm confident that hydra will able To give me The same results

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

I feel that whenever any tactics on this site becomes fluid, the results will start to be much worse than the first number of matches. Will try leaving the training on match tactics and only load the tactics up before every game.

Not knocking V1 and V2 but very inconsistant with a lower league club like Harrogate who i am in Conference mixed results won 5-2 away then got thumped 7-3 at home next match.Need to try with a bigger club

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Got better as the season went on only about 6pts of 5th however Bristol Rovers came in for me who were about 18th in table so decided to take the job even though no money for transfers.1 defeat in 10 games as seen me go from 18th to 8th and only 6pts of play offs and over took my old club in the progress happy days

Got better as the season went on only about 6pts of 5th however Bristol Rovers came in for me who were about 18th in table so decided to take the job even though no money for transfers.1 defeat in 10 games as seen me go from 18th to 8th and only 6pts of play offs and over took my old club in the progress happy days

Go for promotion mate!