Harriers' Be The Club Game 2012 Gameplay Thread

Loss to Blackburn :(

Falcao better start scoring! Not scoring enough and conceding too much. Van Gaal, sort it out! Anyways, Damaio <3 Baines <3 Vargas <3 Great signings.

And LOL @ 31m for Banega!

Mourinho spent 91 million for my team, and we're still 8 points behind!?! The chairman is not too pleased....

However, officially the club still has faith in the special one to make the team play better, and challenge for all titles this year... (If he doesn't he'll get the kick) :D

dropped 1 place to 3rd in the table, drew 1-1 with inter at home, being the only goal we've conceded indicating a brilliant back line although with only 7 scored and hernandez being the only player with more then 1 goal so far, it's clear that we need to work on being more of a threat going forward.

So my first match against a fellow member and we lost. There was talk of a mob gathering outside the LCN Stadium. After feeling the pressure and fear, it seems that the players got the idea. Now 3 wins in a row has moved the team back into top half. Slow start for my liking, but we are starting to score for fun now. 5 goals in 2 games. Me like.

Im happy with the transfers too. Palombo, Kagawa, Donovan and Valbuena. Positive me thinks. I would like it if you can take a pic of Zubikarai that my manager signed on free transfer. I didnt expect Maro Reus to go on loan, but its for the better if he wont be making any starting XI appearances.

Good start Harrier. Liking this. :)

So my first match against a fellow member and we lost. There was talk of a mob gathering outside the LCN Stadium. After feeling the pressure and fear, it seems that the players got the idea. Now 3 wins in a row has moved the team back into top half. Slow start for my liking, but we are starting to score for fun now. 5 goals in 2 games. Me like.

Im happy with the transfers too. Palombo, Kagawa, Donovan and Valbuena. Positive me thinks. I would like it if you can take a pic of Zubikarai that my manager signed on free transfer. I didnt expect Maro Reus to go on loan, but its for the better if he wont be making any starting XI appearances.

Good start Harrier. Liking this. :)

heres a screenshot of Zubikarai

View attachment 217534

definatly a backup keeper

OCTOBER 2011 UPDATE

English Premier Division

View attachment 217538

Liverpool AFC

October Results

Wolves (PREM)A – 4-1 win – van der Vaart, Di Maria, Labyad, Llorente
Man Utd (PREM)H – 1-1 draw – Chedjou o.g.
Tottenham (PREM)H – 2-1 loss – Llorente
Chelsea (PREM)A – 2-1 loss – Villa

Highest Average Rating: Lucas Leiva (7.59)

Everton C.F.

October results:

West Brom (PREM)H – 1-0 win – Banega
Man City (PREM)A – 2-1win – Boudebouz, Kuzmanovic
Arsenal (PREM)A – 3-1 loss – Rooney
QPR (PREM)H – 1-1 draw – Montillo

Highest Average Ranking: Boudabouz (7.49)

Newcastle Madrid

October results

Norwich (PREM)H – 2-1 win – Damiao, Neymar
Fulham (PREM)A – 2-0 win – Falcao, Robben
West Brom (PREM)A – 1-0 win - Falcao
Notts Forest (LC Round 4)A – 1-0 win – Falcao
Wigan (PREM)H – 4-1 loss - Jadson

Highest Average Ranking – Hazard (7.62)

Spanish Liga BBVA

View attachment 217539

Galacticos

October Results

Betis (LIGA)H – 3-2 win – Ribery, Negredo, Cavani
Zaragoza (LIGA)H – 2-2 draw – Negredo, Corchia
Villareal (LIGA)A – 2-1 win – Ronaldo, Cavani
Sporting (LIGA)A – 3-1 win – Cavani, Ronaldo, Negredo

Highest Average Rating: Ashley Cole (7.88)

C.F. Aztecas

October results:

Barcelona (LIGA)H – 1-1 draw – Sahin
Real Madrid (LIGA)H – 1-1 draw – Fabregas
Gernada (LIGA)A – 6-0 win – Aguero(4), Fabregas, Maggio
Betis (LIGA)H – 2-1 win – Fellaini, Messi

Tope Average Rating: Messi (8.30)

Espanyol

October Results:

Grenada (LIGA)H – 2-0 win – Ramires, Dzeko
Valencia (LIGA)H – 3-1win – Dzeko, Gervinho, Coentrao
Real Madrid (LIGA)A – 2-1 loss – Saviola
Betis (LIGA)A – 3-1 win – Dzeko, Coentrao, Ozil
Villareal (LIGA)H – 3-0 win – Coentrao, Plasil, Kuranyi

Highest Average Rating: Ozil (7.41)

Italian Serie A

View attachment 217540

Pennarossa

October Results:

Udinese (SA)A – 2-0 win – Vrsaljko, Hernandez
Napoli (SA)H – 0-0 draw
Cesena (SA)A – 3-0 win – Hernandez(2), Toure
Lecce (SA)A – 1-0 win - Anderson
Siena (SA)H – 1-0 win – Elia

Top Average Rating – Xavi (7.71)

The Romans

October results:

Atalanta (SA)A – 2-1 loss – Higuian
Palermo (SA)H – 2-0 win – Chiellini, Lampard
Juventus (SA)A – 2-0 win – Lampard, Higuian
Cagliari (SA)H – 2-1 win – Silva, Higuain
Bologna (SA)A – 3-0 win – Lampard(2), Ayew

Top Average Rating: Lampard (8.04)

A.S. La Cosa Nostra

October Results:

Cagliari (SA)A – 2-0 loss
Bologna (SA)H – 2-2 draw – Gotze, Sakho
Parma (SA)A – 3-0 win – Di Natale, Gotze, Schweinsteiger
Lazio (SA)H – 3-1 loss – Valbuena
Inter (SA)A – 0-0 draw

Top Average Rating: Criscito (7.43)

Last edited:
moved back up to 2nd, jumping inter milan, i can't figure out why i'm not top though as i'm level on points and goal difference with the romans and still unbeaten so i would expect to be top on alphabetical order :S and i've still only conceded the 1 goal to inter in my first 10 games so i'm starting to think holloway knows a cheat tactic.

moved back up to 2nd, jumping inter milan, i can't figure out why i'm not top though as i'm level on points and goal difference with the romans and still unbeaten so i would expect to be top on alphabetical order :S and i've still only conceded the 1 goal to inter in my first 10 games so i'm starting to think holloway knows a cheat tactic.

haha of course he does! its Ian Holloway!

and when you're level on points and goal difference it comes down to goals scored, which is why The Romans are top.

haha of course he does! its Ian Holloway!

and when you're level on points and goal difference it comes down to goals scored, which is why The Romans are top.

but its italy, if a game ends with more tehn 1 goal in it there's an irregular result investigation, surely they of all people would organise it be least goal's conceded.

and i bet the italian media are loving holloway, out of interest is krul still my number 1 or did jussi come in and demote him to the backup keeper.

3rd in/after October. Looking good. Even beat City.

Ole knows the score.

Mourinho seems to getting things under control for my espanyol side... Chairman is pleased with september :)

Most likely The Romans are top due to winning more matches even though they are tied on points.

Things haven't started as expected for LCN. It seems that we can't get the right results against the teams we should be beating.

Romans are looking pretty solid, lampard has been inspired

but its italy, if a game ends with more tehn 1 goal in it there's an irregular result investigation, surely they of all people would organise it be least goal's conceded.

and i bet the italian media are loving holloway, out of interest is krul still my number 1 or did jussi come in and demote him to the backup keeper.

Krul's been injured so it's hard to say who is No. 1

Most likely The Romans are top due to winning more matches even though they are tied on points.

Things haven't started as expected for LCN. It seems that we can't get the right results against the teams we should be beating.

your probably just settling in to being a squad, the results will come

Next update tomorrow sometime by the way....lets see what October brings....