Harriers' Be The Club Game 2012 Gameplay Thread

I'm sorry I keep losing matches that i want to cover because it seems to deselect me from watching them to get the highlight when they are moved for TV coverage.

Just missed the Galacticos vs Aztecas game....it won't happen again....i hope

Also, and I dont fully understand why, but our teams in Spain and Italy havent entered their respective cup competitions this season.

I'm pretty sure it will be sorted out for season 2 as i think its due to them having no league position for last season. Sorry again

Oh this is good....the other issue I'm having is that the game keeps crashing is i try to holiday any of it.

Just had to remove to game highlight update cause the game crashed to back before when i did them. Now I know all this hopefully I can update smoothly. Sorry for any inconvienience.

Updates to continue properly this afternoon

Espanyol vs Galacticos – Liga BBVA – 19/11/11

Coverage bought to you by Harriers TV from Estadi de la Pena

Starting Lineups

View attachment 217727

Pre Match Analysis

Espanyol are sitting pretty in 4th​ place in la Liga, and victory today would see them overtake Galacticos.

Galacticos may be the slight underdogs here, but they have main dangerman Cavani returning from injury.

Highlights

N/A

Post Match Analysis

View attachment 217728View attachment 217730View attachment 217729

After Galacticos’ Pique hit the bar in the 12th​ minute not much happened during the first half and the sides went in at the interval locked at 0-0. Galacticos’s Negredo then had a goal rules out a minute after the restart after being flagged for offside. Espayol always looked dangerous on the break and Lloris saved well from Ozil. Galacticos’ finishing cost them in the end as it ended 0-0.

Guess we can both live with that huh harriers :)

Of course, i'd love to beat you, but this is okay, saves the shame of losing :D

Galacticos vs Aztecas – Liga BBVA – 26/11/11

Coverage bought to you by Harriers TV from Galacticos Cathedral

Starting Lineups

View attachment 217731

Pre Match Analysis

Galacticos are now in 5th​ position in La Liga following some bad recent form but a victory will see them leapfrog Aztecas.

Aztecas will be looking to Sergio Aguero to score their goals and they could find themselves in 1st​ place with a victory here.

Highlights

<u>[video=youtube;wbqb_eWTZfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbqb_eWTZfg[/video]

Post Match Analysis

View attachment 217732View attachment 217734View attachment 217733

Vidal hitting the bar in the 24th​ minute for Galacticos was the highlight of a very drab, goalless first half. But two minutes after the restart it was that man again, Sergio Aguero, giving Aztecas a 1-0 lead as Lloris floundered. And things went from bad to worse for Maradona’s men as Corchia was sent off for a second bookable offense. From then on it was all C.F. Azetcas and Aguero added a second with occasional chances for Galacticos on the break. That was until Felliani was sent off for Azetcas in the 55th​ minute in what was becoming a bad tempered affair. It was now Galacticos pushing on looking for goals. Pique having a header cleared off the line by Messi. But with their one and only chance after going down to 10 men, Aztecas extended their league and Aguero had his hattrick. A Vidic goal gave Galacticos hope but that’s all the could muster as Aztecas strolled to a possibly undeserved 1-3 victory.
Victory also moves Aztecas into 1st in La Liga having played a game more than Real Madrid, while Galacticos remain 5th but having played more games than teams around them.

A.S. La Cosa Nostra vs Pennarossa – Serie A – 27/11/11

Coverage bought to you by Harriers TV from Angleo Massimino

Starting Lineups

View attachment 217738

Pre Match Analysis

4th​ placed La Cosa may be 10 points behind their opponents in the league, but victory today will move them that little bit closer.

Pennarossa are on an 11 match unbeaten run and would love to extend that here today. They also have the league tightest defence, conceding just 3 in 12 games!

Highlights

<u>[video=youtube;SH5ZaWKWi7E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH5ZaWKWi7E[/video]

Post Match Analysis

View attachment 217739View attachment 217741View attachment 217740

The first 23 minutes were very uneventful until a wondergoal by Pennarossa’s Balzaretti from a full 35 yards gave them the lead. Pennarossa were creating chance after chance and reduced La Cosa to long range efforts that were easily dealt with and it remained 1-0 at half time. The second half was a different story as La Cosa looked a different side, creating more and more and having one clear off the line in the 60 minute. But then disaster as Landon Donovan was sent off for them on 63 minutes and everything changed again. Goals from Hangeland and Maxi Rodriguez gave Pennarossa a 0-3 win and 1st​ place in Serie A. La Cosa Nostra drop to 7th​.

Another loss. :( Oh well. Oh and Ronaldo just cant seem to beat Messi & Friends.

Nice updates too. Highlights and all. :D

NOVEMBER REVIEW

English Premier Division

View attachment 217752View attachment 217749View attachment 217750View attachment 217751View attachment 217753View attachment 217754

Liverpool AFC

November Results

Aston Villa (PREM)H – 4-1 win – Llorente(2), Villa(2)
Blackburn (PREM)A – 2-1 win – Llorente, van der Vaart
Norwich (PREM)H – 2-2 draw – Taylor, Sanchez

Top Scorer – Llorente (10)

Everton C.F.

November results:

Swansea (PREM)H – 1-0 loss
Aston Villa (PREM)A – 3-2 loss – Rooney, Ganso
Sunderland (PREM)A – 2-2 draw – Rooney, Boudebouz

Top Scorer – Rooney (5)

Newcastle Madrid

November results

Manchester City (PREM)H – 1-1 draw – Falcao
QPR (PREM)A – 1-0 loss
Arsenal (PREM)H – 1-0 loss
West Brom (LC Quarter Final)A – 2-1 win – Jadson, Falcao

Top Scorer: Falcao (5)

Spanish Liga BBVA

View attachment 217755View attachment 217756View attachment 217757

Galacticos

November Results

Osasuna (LIGA)A – 3-0 loss
Racing (LIGA)H – 2-1 win – Ronaldo, Negredo
Espanyol (LIGA)A – 0-0 draw
Barcelona (LIGA)H – 3-1 loss – Vidic

Top Scorer: Cavani (7)

C.F. Aztecas

November results:

Villareal (LIGA)A – 2-1 win – Fabregas(2)
Zaragoza (LIGA)H – 3-2 win – Messi(2), Hulk
Galacticos (LIGA)A – 3-1 win – Aguero(3)
Valencia (LIGA)A – 2-0 win –Messi, Hulk

Top Scorer: Aguero (13)

Espanyol

November Results:

Zaragoza (LIGA)A – 3-0 win – Coentrao, Martinez, Dzeko
Galacticos (LIGA)H – 0-0 draw
Sporting (LIGA)A – 2-0 win – Ramires, Saviola

Top Scorer: Coentrao - 6

Italian Serie A

View attachment 217758View attachment 217759View attachment 217760

Pennarossa

November Results:

Fiorentina (SA)A – 2-1 win – Xavi, Maxi Rodriguez
Genoa (SA)H – 2-1 win – Anderson, Elia
A.S. La Cosa Nostra (SA)A – 3-0 win – Balzaretti, Hangeland, Maxi Rodriguez

Top Scorer: Hernandez (5)

The Romans

November results:

Parma (SA)H – 2-1 win – Higuian, Silva
Lazio (SA)A – 3-1 win – Higuain(2), Lampard
Inter (SA)H – 1-0 loss

Top scorer: Higuain (10)

A.S. La Cosa Nostra

November Results:

Udinese (SA)H – 2-0 win – Nocerino, Langis
Napoli (SA)A – 1-0 win – Kagawa
Pennarossa (SA)H – 3-0 loss

Top scorer: Valbuena, Di Natale (3)

could have done without that loss to inter, it could cost us big

Galacticos' form is not impressing me at all at the moment. Maybe Maradona IS mad because with that squad there is no way they shouls lose 3-0 to Osasuna!!

We have Falcao, Neymar, Hazard and Robben. Yet Blackbrun have scored more than us.

Jesus Christ... van Gal out! Atrocious season. If we don't pick it up, Hazard and co will be sold in the Summer :( </3

We have Falcao, Neymar, Hazard and Robben. Yet Blackbrun have scored more than us.

Jesus Christ... van Gal out! Atrocious season. If we don't pick it up, Hazard and co will be sold in the Summer :( </3

it all started so well too. You wont have to option to get rid of van Gaal till the end of the season, but quite possibly your in-game self will sort it out if your form doesnt pick up!

Well well, another solid month for the new Espanyol...
Sucks that Aztecas look so strong though, but the chairman has faith that Mourinho will sort that out :)

BREAKING NEWS

The World Golden Ball shortlist is out and here are the nominations...

View attachment 217790View attachment 217791

Galacticos - 6 nominations - Ronaldo, Xavi Alonso, Iniesta, Cole, Pique and Vidic

The Romans - 5 - Tevez, Mascherano, Higuian, Ferdinand and Lampard

Aztecas - 4 - Dani Alves, Aguero, Fabregas and Messi

Liverpool - 3 - Villa, van der Vaart and Reina

Everton - 2 - Puyol and Rooney

A.S. La Cose Nostra - 1 - Schweinsteiger

Espanyol - 1- Ozil

Newcastle - 1 - Robben

Pennarossa - 1 - Xavi

So who do you think will win it? One of our own?

BREAKING NEWS!!! - 02/12/11

**** to sack van Gaal?

It's being reported that Newcastle Madrid's chairman, **** Torres, is losing patience with manager Louis van Gaal after the fans reaction to the clubs latest poor league form. The club currently sit 10th in the Premier Division and it is being said that there needs to be a dramatic turn around in the teams fortunes for van Gaal to keep his job