Have/Do you live in the city of the team you support?

Have you ever lived in the city of the team you support?

• Aye

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Naw

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
Live outside of Nottingham. Mansfield to be precise.

Don't support Stags because I've never had an interest in them, Forest seemed the much more interesting team to support when I was younger.

I live 7 miles from Portsmouth. Blue Army!

O, and 1 mile from Havant & W.

Live 20-30 minutes from Liverpool. About the same distance to Manchester.
So no.

Yep, I support the city I was born in Wolfsburg!!! :D And I currently live in Southampton/Portsmouth.

Just about, aye. Live just north of Glasgow, takes 20 mins to get to Firhill (where both my supported teams play) by car.

Used to live in Catalunya and been supporting Barcelona since then and now I support English clubs from the top 3 tiers out of a way to find reason to watch/follow the Championship/League 1

Yup.

Live about 10-15 miles from Arsenal, and about 2 from Hayes.

About 20 minutes from Parkhead.

My brother stays about 5 minutes from Parkhead... he's a Rangers fan. :3

i suppor tmy local Rugby club, in football though I support teh locals Arch Rivala.

Manchester born and Bread. I grew up on Hulme Hall Lane which is the lane Eastlands is on. I now live 15 mins walk from there.

I guess it's because United aren't a true Manchester club and there fans are all from **** knows where but it's always ****** me off when some **** from Hereford or Dublin or Bumblefucksville go and support Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, United etc because their local team is *****.

If you are from Oxford then support your local team ffs. Have a bit of pride rather than being a ******* glory hunter. If i was born in Bury i wouldn't dream of supporting any one else because my own team is gash.

And what the **** is all this "I support 10 different teams" bollocks that most of you guys do? You can't support more than 1 team it's just not on. Proper football fans know this surely.

I was born and bred in Southampton, proud of my club and city!

No. Born in Warrington and live there too.

to be fair us lot in warrington dont exactly have the best local team - 8th division lol. would be hard to follow them properly.

we have a nice amount of teams nearby though... from what ive seen most people from west warrington (bewsey, sankey etc) are mostly liverpool fans and east warrington (padgate, woolston, and orford/longford to a stretch) are mostly united fans - im personally from woolston and im extremely close to old trafford and eastlands - most of my mates that like football are city fans though so ive just grown liking football with city fans. my family are mostly united fans (with the exception of my dad whos a leeds fan) but they dont really follow football, mainly rugby - so that didnt influence me at all really.

saying that ive only been following football for 2 years or so, i used to hate the sport and only really got into it when i went to college and hung out with a few city fans and united fans, who got me following football.

Manchester born and Bread. I grew up on Hulme Hall Lane which is the lane Eastlands is on. I now live 15 mins walk from there.

I guess it's because United aren't a true Manchester club and there fans are all from **** knows where but it's always ****** me off when some **** from Hereford or Dublin or Bumblefucksville go and support Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, United etc because their local team is *****.

If you are from Oxford then support your local team ffs. Have a bit of pride rather than being a ******* glory hunter. If i was born in Bury i wouldn't dream of supporting any one else because my own team is gash.

And what the **** is all this "I support 10 different teams" bollocks that most of you guys do? You can't support more than 1 team it's just not on. Proper football fans know this surely.

I admire what you say, but it's gotta be easier to say that when your local team is Man City :p

yup iv'e lived in manchester for 2 years so united were my 1st team and still are. Then I moved to london for a while so kind of like spurs. Currently living in birmingham but don't really care about any of the teams lol. As for AC Milan and Barcelona iv'e always liked them since I was a kid

So me supporting my local Havant side in the conference south and Portsmouth in the Championship doesn't make me a "proper football fan"?

i guess its more 'i follow X many teams' rather than support, im a city fan and i support city, but i follow huddersfield town and go to their matches because i go to uni at huddersfield