any match prep or OI ?????? would this tactic work with liverpool ? if so what would be the best way to fit suarez and carroll into the system?

Last edited:
any match prep or OI ?????? would this tactic work with liverpool ? if so what would be the best way to fit suarez and carroll into the system?

Please read the OP. Also yes it will work with Pool. I would suggest playing Carroll up front, and retraining Suarez to play AML as he would suit the Inside Forward role there and will also fill in a weak position for Liverpool.

This formation should work nicely-

GK: Reina
RB: Johnson
CB: Carra
CB: Agger
LB: Insert New Signing here ;)
RCM : Lucas
LCM : Insert New Signing here (Moussa Sissoko preferably)
LW: Suarez
CAM: Gerrard
RW: Kuyt
ST : Carroll

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

You are playing Bayern..

Hello all, this is the first tactic I have released for FM 2011. Well,I know that you guys might say that winning with the team I chose is pretty easy, but that is why I am releasing the tactic, so that you can test it with smaller sides.

Get my point?

View attachment 148620

A really good result, away from home, more possession, and the point to be noted is absence of key players like Ribery,Robben,Olic,Gomez and Pranjic.

Hey is Toni Kroos in your first 11 and how is he performing for you? I have been struggling to nail down his best role and duty, and would be interested in how he is performing in this tactic. He is putting in good performances with my tactic, but I would like to see him get more goals, because all his stats suggest that he should be a goal machine from the AMC position.

Hey is Toni Kroos in your first 11 and how is he performing for you? I have been struggling to nail down his best role and duty, and would be interested in how he is performing in this tactic. He is putting in good performances with my tactic, but I would like to see him get more goals, because all his stats suggest that he should be a goal machine from the AMC position.

Kroos is an integral part of my team, yes he is a goalscoring AMC hence the role Trequartista has been given to him.

Hi, i just tried your tactic with Ac.Milan for 5 match. I won all match and your tactic looks a great one. I will give you more fell back after more match.

This is my team

Abbiati
Abate
Nesta
Thiago Silva
Antonini
Ambrosini DMC
Gattuso MR
Pirlo ML
Pato AMR
Boateng AMC
Robinho AML
Ibrahimovic

Hi, i just tried your tactic with Ac.Milan for 5 match. I won all match and your tactic looks a great one. I will give you more fell back after more match.

This is my team

Abbiati
Abate
Nesta
Thiago Silva
Antonini
Ambrosini DMC
Gattuso MR
Pirlo ML
Pato AMR
Boateng AMC
Robinho AML
Ibrahimovic

Very nice, thank you :) Please continue leaving your feedback :)

Finally, my exams are over and I have completed my testing with Bayern. And to say the least I have been successful :)

Won the league. Well it was already decided 5 games before the last matchday. Scored the most amount of goals and conceded the least :)

View attachment 149402

A cup win completed the double for us, when we defeated Dortmund in the Final.

View attachment 149395

My injury-ravaged side (Olic,Gomez,Ribery,Robben,Pranjic missing) did well to gain a draw against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu, but unfortunately got beat 1-0 at home, Higuain the ****** :(

Here are a few laurels my players won as well :)

View attachment 149393
Muller was influential in our team's success. He was played in several positions because of the team plagued with injuries. He played at AML,AMC,AMR as well as Striker.

View attachment 149394
Van Buyten had a key part to play in Bayern's defence and boy didn't he do well? Diego Contento who was initially considered backup to Pranjic was played in a cup game and impressed and never looked back since then and his second place shows it :)

View attachment 149397
What should I say now? :$

Here is the team of the year, which includes 3 of our back 4, Igor Akinfeev as well as Thomas Muller :)
View attachment 149396

So I wish I could continue this save, but I am not going to do so, and now head to France to test my tactic with LOSC Lille :)

nice stuff....i'm trying with fiorentina with good result...i have some problem with strong team obvoiusly....i will finish the season and report back;)

ive been using this with liverpool .with the line-up u suggested . and its going ok but not amazing . Carroll dosent seem to suit the striker roll at all.

Carroll dosent seem to suit the striker roll at all.

I thought so as well, he is much of a target man rather than an advanced forward.Try playing Suarez upfront with Joe Cole on LW maybe?

your tactic is really good but its useless when you play away game with big clubs. can you give some advice or create new tactic for away game...

What pitch size suits this tactic best first off I thaught Well you are using an attacking fullback so it has to be somewhat wide but then I saw it's using insife forwards so it might need a narrower pitch.What size should I use also im using this in my City game.
View attachment 150891
I am thinking of brining in and have had bids accepted for Sissoko and Vidal.Hazard as AMC but may switch that to Adv Playmaker instead of what it is.
Vucinic as the left inside forward.Have had bids accepted for Lahm,Srna and VDW but Lahm wants like 180kp/w
Also Im looking for a good left back but I have a feeling that Coentrao will be a slight bit expensive.

Last edited:
your tactic is really good but its useless when you play away game with big clubs. can you give some advice or create new tactic for away game...

Use the shouts like - Pass into Space,Retain Possession, Work ball into box. Also try and change the strategy to control or standard.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

What pitch size suits this tactic best first off I thaught Well you are using an attacking fullback so it has to be somewhat wide but then I saw it's using insife forwards so it might need a narrower pitch.What size should I use also im using this in my City game.
View attachment 150891
I am thinking of brining in and have had bids accepted for Sissoko and Vidal.Hazard as AMC but may switch that to Adv Playmaker instead of what it is.
Vucinic as the left inside forward.Have had bids accepted for Lahm,Srna and VDW but Lahm wants like 180kp/w
Also Im looking for a good left back but I have a feeling that Coentrao will be a slight bit expensive.

Hmm Srna or VDW should be good for RB. LB try someone like M'Bengue? Or Jose Angel? I suggest to get one out of Sissoko and Vidal and not both, as De Jong is pretty good for the Ball-Winner spot. And yes if you do get Hazard change the role to Adv Playmaker. Also pitch size i used standard :)

Use the shouts like - Pass into Space,Retain Possession, Work ball into box. Also try and change the strategy to control or standard.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Hmm Srna or VDW should be good for RB. LB try someone like M'Bengue? Or Jose Angel? I suggest to get one out of Sissoko and Vidal and not both, as De Jong is pretty good for the Ball-Winner spot. And yes if you do get Hazard change the role to Adv Playmaker. Also pitch size i used standard :)
Thanks.Well I was thinking more of using Sissoko as Box to Box with toure as back up and Vidal as ball wining with de jong rotating.