hellroker's 4-2-3-1 Domination

• Thread starter Thread starter hellroker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 35K
yes,but hulk fail to score:( I'm thinkin' of using him as inside forward and buy smb to his position,can you advise smb?:)

yes,but hulk fail to score:( I'm thinkin' of using him as inside forward and buy smb to his position,can you advise smb?:)

Yes, Hulk would be beastly as AML.

For striker, how much budget do you have? :)

This is a great tactic, I started using it after my tactic just stopped working after season 1. Im Athletic Madrid and last season I won the Spanish Cup and the Champions league but I lost the league because of my record against Real Madrid. I'm still struggling with this tactic to beat Real and Barcelona away from home, could you advise me on how this tactic can be tweaked to achieve this please?

This is a great tactic, I started using it after my tactic just stopped working after season 1. Im Athletic Madrid and last season I won the Spanish Cup and the Champions league but I lost the league because of my record against Real Madrid. I'm still struggling with this tactic to beat Real and Barcelona away from home, could you advise me on how this tactic can be tweaked to achieve this please?

Change strategy to Control and philosophy to balanced? Use shouts such as retain possession and clear ball to flanks.

Hi.I will try tactic with Tottenham. Hellroker can you give me some advice??

Sorry for bad english..
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/member181246.html

For Spurs, I'd say play Defoe as main striker, sell Crouch off. A formation like this?-

Gomes

Hutton/Corluka/new signing ---- King ---- Dawson ---- Bale (yes Bale at LB)

Sandro------Huddlestone

Lennon-------------------VDV--------------------Modric

Defoe​

Currently trying it with my new Fiorentina save. I struggled first matches but that was caused by LOTS of injured players and some players are still not suited into their right positions (retraining Montolivo as AMC) but last 3 games I won so hope it will continue :)

conceedeing too many goals from corners and counterattacks and still got problem with scoring goals. any suggestion?

Sorry guys wasn't able to be on for a few weeks, JayBert as I said in the OP try and change the strategy and philosophy? Ronaldo07 yes 11.3 patch :)

Back