I don't know how to upload screenshots but i have played 28 games in my 3rd season with newcastle using this tactic and won 18 drew 5 and lost 5. currently 4th in league

Likin the look of this tactic, started a new game with Paris Saint Germain! I'm trying 2 DM's instead of 2 CM's cause I have Makelele and Clement who are amazing. My team is getting a lot of shots in but for the first 3 games I struggled to score. Got to my Euro Cup game scored 7 xD. Thing is in the Ligue 1, my inside forwards and strikers are not scoring..any advice? I'm switching between Hoaroau and Melvut Erdinc as a target man/Poacher. Using Balanced and Control for now.

-------------Coupet---------------
--Traore---Sakho-----Armand---Tiene
--------Clement-----Makelele--------

--Nene---Chantome/Bodmer----Naki--
-----------Hoarau/Erdinc------------

I'm not sure whether to play Clement as a DLP or DM. Maka is my Anchor man. I play Bodmer/Chantome as Traquarista's and Nene and Naki are inside forwards. I know its not exactly the same as your tactic hellroker but any help would be appreciated need to get some goals flowing. The team instructions are the same as yours. I only had 4 million to spend so I'm still converting players and juggling injuries. My RB and DM (Clement just got injured) and Bodmer are injured atm. Once I get some money I'll be buying a couple proper CM's with another striker who has goals.

Thanks mate appreciated!

Tactic has got over 3000 downloads :) Anyone else tried this out and wanna post feedback? :)

what pitch size is best for this tactic?

I used Standard :)

hellroker, wich skin do you use ? :)

One Piece skin :)

Using a very similar tactic like this for Dortmund :) Came 2nd in the 1st season, went on to win the next 2 seasons. Barrios was European top scorer for the first 2 seasons :) Mario Gotze in the AMC position was assisting like a boss as well. Will post screenies soon :D