Gonna give you'r tactic a try with Liverpool. Everything has failed so far, so i can at least try it.. I'll let you know when i'm a couple of games in :)

Nah, dont waste money like that, Barry is there ;)
But useless.I was thinking of selling alot of players that just dont fit my plan which unfortunalty are most of the English players which means Ive gotta find 8 English players somewhere.

But useless.I was thinking of selling alot of players that just dont fit my plan which unfortunalty are most of the English players which means Ive gotta find 8 English players somewhere.

Barry is useless? I dont think so. He is a really good backup IMO

Use the shouts like - Pass into Space,Retain Possession, Work ball into box. Also try and change the strategy to control or standard.

well thanks for the advice but i think you should create a control tactic because when you play with a lower team your tactic could be vaery offensive. for ex im using it with leeds united and it worked wonderful in championship but when i promoted to premier league in away game i became to concede too much goal like 7-0 arsenal or 6-1 manu :). and btw i used some of the shouts u advice to me...

ps: sorry for my bad english:)

well thanks for the advice but i think you should create a control tactic because when you play with a lower team your tactic could be vaery offensive. for ex im using it with leeds united and it worked wonderful in championship but when i promoted to premier league in away game i became to concede too much goal like 7-0 arsenal or 6-1 manu :). and btw i used some of the shouts u advice to me...

ps: sorry for my bad english:)

Hm true, well but there isnt much to change. Why don't you do it? :) Just change the strategy to control and philosophy to balanced or rigig and you're done :)

Hm true, well but there isnt much to change. Why don't you do it? :) Just change the strategy to control and philosophy to balanced or rigig and you're done :)

hımm i will try it with real madrid away game and i will write it on forum in 15 min(with my fenerbahçe save)

hımm i will try it with real madrid away game and i will write it on forum in 15 min(with my fenerbahçe save)

Ok mate ;)

Update:

Testing with Lille, I beat Sporting CP 6-0 in the Europa League :) Will post screenshots later when i complete half the season ;)

Can I use this tactic on my Liverpool save?

I think Carroll is so slow.

Do you think that I can use carroll as a striker?

Oh, but my carroll's acceleration is 13, and pace is 14

I wanna know!

I wanna know!

Not sure, someone tried this tactic with Pool and Carroll didnt do so well for him, so play Suarez maybE?

I wanna know!

Why don't you set his training focus to speed if you think he is slow? (H)

Anyway, Hellroker, I have been using similar formation recently, but the central midfielders are in the def midfielder positions. Also my striker and my amc are false 9 and false 10 combined(mvp93's article). While my defense was very solid(unbeaten with Leeds in the league first season 11.2 patch o_O) and overall got great results with balanced scheme and control strategy, I felt it is lacking something in offensive plan.

Your tactic, however, with the presence of Adv fwd instead false 9, seems one idea more attacking. Maybe this is the solution I have been searching for. Definately downloading it! ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

I've tested this tactic too, with Sporting CP and with great results. Until now, 5 games, 5 wins, all in Portuguese League.

I'm using this line up:

Pyatov
João Pereira
Jerome Boateng
Geromel
Masilela
Zapater (DMC)
Verratti (Box to box)
Vuckcevic (Winger)
Matias Fernandez (AMC)
Zeman (Winger)
Lukaku (Target Man)

Using this with Man City in second season as my tactics came to a holt! so far so good with beating utd 5-1 and a few other excellent attacking results! How ever i played it away at arsenal and got absolutely battered despite playing rigid and balanced football so looking at a defensive tactic to play away at top clubs any advice would be much appreciated!.. the team i play is as follows (any advice on changing players would be great!):

Hart (gk)
Richards (rb)
Kompany (cb - central defender)
Mertersacker (cb - limited)
Kolarov (lb)
NDJ (cm - ball winning)
Vidal (cm - Box to box)
AJ or Silva (winger right - inside forward support)
Hazard (amc - trequista)
Sanchez or neymar (left winger - inside forward support)
dzeko, huntelaar or tevez (advanced forward)

So far great so thanks but anything else would be great!

Your tactic is a beast mate! Just won the season opener against Arsenal 4-1 . Carroll Keeps banging in goals for me. Won most of my pre season friendlies. Finally i got a tactic that works for Liverpool.. Was about to get frustrated. But seriously, great tactic. Gonna stick with this one for a while.

Here are my half season updates from Lille as promised-

Second in the league just 2 points behind Lyon.

Table-
View attachment 153408

Transfers-
View attachment 153409

Here are a few results-
View attachment 153410

View attachment 153411

View attachment 153412

View attachment 153419

View attachment 153413

View attachment 153414

View attachment 153415

View attachment 153416

View attachment 153417

My top players for the season so far-
View attachment 153418

View attachment 153420

Moussa has got 20 goals in 28 appearances, good for any striker. Eden is phenomenal, with 13 goals and 18 assists in 27 appearances!!!! His contribution earned him the best Belgian player abroad award as well.

View attachment 153421