Herritys Manchester United Story

i am going to be managing united but i will be playing as eric cantona

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

yea i thought all of u would have coped on quicker lol

gutted.:O:':)S:mad::(

i was honestly gonna guess eric cantona. i though it would be too obvious too be yourself and so you would choose an iconic ex manager and cantona came to mind cus he has mentioned managing them.

:mad:

yea i thought i would have alittle change from being the manager keith herrity

so i thought picking a player makes it more interesting

Herrity remember that pm i sent you 2day WINK WINK yeh ???;)

eric cantona has already been in the thick of things as united manager.

players in

darijo srna 20m

veloso 12.5m

ibisivec 5m

players out

john oshea 7.5m

wes brown 8m

kuszack 5m

cantona believes that his squad is now strong enough to compete for all competitons this year

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=20825

a little different to hoffenheim eh? new manager,big spending straight away, out with the old in with the new ect. let's see you take man u to the champions league and beyond

a little different to hoffenheim eh? new manager,big spending straight away, out with the old in with the new ect. let's see you take man u to the champions league and beyond

yea im trying a new style of writting storys

hope u follow david m8

i will try my best to update my hoffenheim story aswell

Nah just do this one :) it must be good its a man utd thread and ME A LIVERPOOL FAN IS FINDING IT HARD TO NOT READ

community shield preview

manchester united vs portsmouth

venue.. wembley

key player... wayne rooney

key player... peter crouch

...andy gray and martin tyler" we should be in for an exciting game here at wembley today.its cantonas first test as man utd manager and he has a chance to win a pieace of silverware and knowing his mentality he will want to win today.

Portsmouth to win COUGH

i mean errr man u win :)

who did u sell brown and o shea too and did u transfer list them or offer them to clubs

mboro, totthenham and i offered them to clubs why?

can never really offload them for a decent price is all. gettin some tips

vs
premier league opening day!

venue

key player

key player

andy gray"

andy gray" well united always start the season slowly but under new manager eric cantona its important to start well espically with the club world cup and european super cup coming up.with the absence of ronaldo due to injury ..wayne rooney is the key man for united and they will look to him to drive them forward