Herritys Manchester United Story

vs

manchester united 3 newcastle 0 ...srna , rooney , ibisivec

goalscorers...

darijo srna scored a free kick ..

rooney scored a header..

ibisivec came on at half time and scored on his debut..

man of the match Srna he was involved in everything today a great debut

man of the match srna​

vs
west ham 0 manchester united 2 ... carrick , ibisevic

venue

upton park​

.......vs.......

goalscorers..
carrick scored a shot from the edge of the box ...

ibisivec scored a screamer outside the box ...

man of the match..carrick...

gray" united were always in control today and theres a nice sense of football about them under cantona there playing nice football and defending very well.lets see can they keep it up

vs

venue

stade louis​

euro.super cup

manchester united 1 zenit st petersburg 0...anderson

anderson left foot volley seals win for utd..

man of the match...darijio srna yet another great performance from him...

srna​

gray " from start to finish united dominated and should have scored more.but yet another game won and trophy won for eric cantona​

champions league group..
man utd
sporting lisbon
juventus
anderlect

league cup 3rd round
man united vs bradford

Last edited:
Doing a great job

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

wooooooooooooooooooooh
anderson:D

How did i no that was coming ????

vs

venue

old trafford​

manchester united 3 mboro 1...ibisivec x2 and rooney

ibisivec scored two great goals..

rooney scored aswell from a tight angle..

man of the match..ibisivec a great performance from him..

tyler" well united played well and the game was over in the first ten mins when ibisevic scored twice.But fair play to mboro they got one back from a stunning free kick from downing.But straight from tip united scored again this time it was wayne rooney who scored​

eric cantona is enjoying his time as manager very much he has won all 3 of his opening league games and has already won the community shield and euro super cup
but cantona has told the united fans he dosent plan to stop and wants to win all 7 compettiotons united are competing for.

YouTube- A Tribute to Eric Cantona, the KING of Manchester united!

&
both of uniteds new cups

well done,you already have two cups.Can you beat Barcelona's great season last year and win 4 titles?;)

RONALDO SET TO RETURN

CRISTANO RONALDO WILL MAKE HIS FIRST APPERANCE THIS SEASON FOR UNITED.THE UNITED WINGER HAD BEEN SIDLINED FOR 3MONTHS WITH A LIGARMENT INJURY IN HIS ANKLE.
FANS AND NEW MANGER ERIC CANTONA ARE VERY EXCITED BY HIS RETURN AND HOPE HE CAN SCORE 42 GOALS IN ALL COMPS AGAIN.

YouTube- Lass going crazy for Ronaldo.

CANTONA BELIEVES RONALDO IS A VERY IMPORTANT PLAYER FOR UNITED AND HE WILL BE KEY TO OUR SUCCES THIS YEAR​

Good luck mate, I always like your stories, always interesting :)

VS

VENUE

EWOOD PARK​

KEY PLAYER

CRUZ​

KEY PLAYER

RONALDO (IF HE STARTS)​

ANDY GRAY" WELL IT WONT BE EASY DOWN HERE FOR UNITED BIG SAMS TEAM WILL BE RIGHT IN THE UNITED PLAYERS FACE AND WILL GET STUCK INTO THEM.UNITED WILL NEED TO PLAY THEIR PASSING GAME AND NOT HANG ON TO THE BALL TO LONG.​

BTW LADS THANKS TO ALL OF U WHO HAVE COMMENTED AND ARE FOLLOWING SORRY I HAVENT TXTED BACK​

......................................................................................................................

MANCHESTER UNITED FANS ARE GEARING UP FOR RONALDOS RETURN

keep it up keith, im sure ull challenge for everything

i think i might have to give ibisevic a go because on this and your hoffenheim games he has been rather good

Yeah Ibesevic looks a good striker, might try him if he is ever available

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

My Wolves save is basically f****ed, it won't load up, so I think I'll take a note out of your book Keith and go to a top four team, I always seem to manage mid-table/top half teams in the prem, never go for a title contender, so I've never won the EPL on FM09, although I've won everything else, except ECL :p Think I'll go Arsenal or Liverpool :)