Herritys Manchester United Story

Thst sounds il be following ur story whoever the team may be

good luck

danny that's a class sig and keith as usual your thread is top quaility. you should get an award. keep it up mate, i knew ibisvec would be quality because i knew something from hoffenheim would find its way to united and cantona. keep it going!

Keep up the good work Keith, I've just made my Arsenal thread, so come and check it out if ya want :)

good luck keith but it doesn't look like you need it

vs
blackburn 1 manchester united 2....nelsen og & berbatov

venue

ref

mike dean (no smart comments:p)

goalscorers...

vidics header hit ryan nelsen to make it 1-1...

berbatov scored a header in the second half to seal the win ...

andy gray"well blackburn played very well and probaly deserved at least a point.united will count themselves lucky to get all three points

martin tyler"united werent their best today but still get all 3pts and thats a sign of true champions.unlucky for blackburn though but they can get a few postives from this defeat

man of the match...nemanja vidic....
vs
sporting 0 manchester united 3...berbatov & rooney x2

man of the match

rooney was great today
......................................................................................

&
united played much better today than on saturday and now will have alot of cofindence going into their big match agaisnt arsenal on saturday.

Last edited:
Well, this is kind of interesting seeing as I'm managing Arsenal, but still, come on United! :p

vs

mancherster united 1 arsenal 1....giggs

man of the match
ryan giggs

martin tyler"
an even game and a point is probaly fair
2 great goals aswell in the game​

up next liverpool away

..........................................................................................................................................................................
vs

venue

anfield​

key player​

key player

cantona vs benitez

the biggest rivarly in england
who will win
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...​

............................................................................................................................................................................

vs

league cup 3rd round​

manchester united 4 bradford 0..macheda,wellbeck,nani pen ,park ji sung

macheda and wellbeck impress on their debuts​

man of the match

park ji sung​

i hope all of u are following lads
cheers:)

Class, Pure Class
thanks m8

.......................................................................................................................

league cup draw 4th round

manchester united vs aston villa

the game will be played in old trafford and its another chance for cantona to give his young guns a chance​

tough tie..should get through with your large amount of young talent

yea hopfully i started macheda and wellbeck up front agaisnt bradford and they destroyed their defense

but villa will be much tougher

im delighted with the lpool result

.......................................................................................................................................

logo_442.gif

interview with king eric

what made u want to become manager of man utd?
"everything the fans, the staff ,the players i have always been in love with this club ever since i joined its a dream to be the manager of manchester united.​

have u spoken to sir alex since becoming manager?
of course on many occasions he has been giving me tips on certain things and he wants the club to continue to be succesfull and i will not let him down

who is the best player on the team?
every1 at man utd is a great player other wise they would not be here.its a team game and nobody is bigger than the club, not even me.

what are ur goals this year?
the same as every single year to win as many things as possible and to compete for everything and to fight for everything.

what is ur dream as a manager?
to win the champions league with manchester united

(still friends with fergie)​

Last edited: