Herritys Manchester United Story

Keith your doing great mate :) I've just updated my Arsenal thread after getting into a lot :)

To be honest you could really cut down on some of the images. Some of them are just unnecessary. :/

Do you ever have anything good to say ??

When people deserve it, sure. Unfortunately neither you or this person in my eyes have ever done anything good.

You may think I'm harsh for saying this to you but if you minded your own business and didn't quote me I wouldn't have.

When people deserve it, sure. Unfortunately neither you or this person in my eyes have ever done anything good.

You may think I'm harsh for saying this to you but if you minded your own business and didn't quote me I wouldn't have.

i couldnt really give a bollox at this stage wat u think

because any time i do anything u always say somthing smart or sumthing else

Last edited:
Exactly the attitude I expect. At least you don't whine like a ***** like Danny Carter does about me not having anything good to say. :)

tbh im not going to lose any sleep because u dont like me

ur entitled to ur own opion

tbh im not going to lose any sleep because u dont like me

ur entitled to ur own opion

Precisely. Though my suggestion for less pointless images is still a good one, you should probably take that on board. :D

Precisely. Though my suggestion for less pointless images is still a good one, you should probably take that on board. :D
ok sure i will take it on board

do u mean like posting a pic for man of the match etc?

Basically. Except some of them are good to have.

One example I have off the top of my head for pointless ones is Ronaldo missing that penalty. The caption below says VS Wigan yet the image is of VS Barcelona and it seems pointless to me. That's all. Maybe the other members appreciate it? Like people who read books for illustrations.

Exactly the attitude I expect. At least you don't whine like a ***** like Danny Carter does about me not having anything good to say. :)

I don't wine i just don't see why you can leave people to do what they are doing its herrity's thread and if he want's to put pictures on it he can if you don't like it don't read it

carling cup 4th round

vs

united boos eric cantona is expected to rest his key players and give his youths a chance