Herritys Manchester United Story

When people deserve it, sure. Unfortunately neither you or this person in my eyes have ever done anything good.

You may think I'm harsh for saying this to you but if you minded your own business and didn't quote me I wouldn't have.
wow. That was mean. all he did was post some pictures.

ok lads

can we please stay on topic lol

cheers anyways;)

Back on topic :p herrity must put a lot of effort in creating the story and with all the pictures. Its ace having them but i agree there are to many pointless 1's. Pictures are good though just not to much. And by the way its a really good read.

Back on topic :p herrity must put a lot of effort in creating the story and with all the pictures. Its ace having them but i agree there are to many pointless 1's. Pictures are good though just not to much. And by the way its a really good read.
cheers m8

il try and cut out a few of the pointless pics

No problem, iv been following your stories for a while and always think you must put so much effort in. The pictures are good though.

No do it like you have been dont let some **** make you think any different

I don't wine i just don't see why you can leave people to do what they are doing its herrity's thread and if he want's to put pictures on it he can if you don't like it don't read it

Well think about it this way instead of just automatically wanting to argue with everything I say simply because you don't like me.

This thread is here for people to read, not for Keith to read, hence why he is posting it here because he is obviously aware of how his game is going. After all, he is the one playing it. Are you keeping up with this?

So, being a reader of the story I am giving criticism, criticism that has now been said by two people. That is my opinion and you are indeed whining about it because you don't agree. Well done, you like pictures, I'm not going to not give my opinion because you love little colours and **** on these story threads.

Anyway, FrankieHobbs I am 16.

i'm 16 too. wahooo for being the same age as redrup.

somehow i feel an argument may be about to erupt.

****, my bad. My birthday was less than a month ago. I'm 17, that's embarrassing of me.

Yes i no its for people to read but its up to Keith what he dose how he lays it out it's his thread so he can do what he wants

And its not just me who think the pictures are a good idea there is a few people who do its just makes it a bit better from just words makes it a bit more fun

Lets just leave this now its Keith's thread about man utd not a thread for people to argue so can we just drop it its pretty clear i don't like you and you don't like me so lets just not talk to each other is possible

Tbh Redrup, i think it's the way you came across in your initial post.
You come across as arrogant to me, don't know bout anyone else.

Danny im not denying that pictures are not good its just to many pictures ruin the story,

I didn't demand that he changes the style, I simply suggested he cuts down on unnecessary pictures in a nice manner.

I didn't say no pictures, I'm basically saying less pictures. Unless you want the whole forum to be illiterate who can only comprehend images?

I'm willing to leave it, but you have resorted to childish and simply embarrassing name-calling when I didn't call you a '****' which just urges me to post, so if you didn't quote me we wouldn't have had this situation would we? Grow up a bit and learn the different between constructive criticism and being harsh.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Tbh Redrup, i think it's the way you came across in your initial post.
You come across as arrogant to me, don't know bout anyone else.

To be honest Earlzi I am a bit arrogant, it's the way I am and I don't see that changing. Oh well.