Herritys Manchester United Story

Keith

Reaction score

sir alex ferguson has retired

manchester united have announced manchester united boss and legend sir alex ferguson has retired.it is a sad day for most man utd fans and everyone is wondering who is the man to take over from fergie will be.​

jose mourhino is 2-1 favourite​

martin oneil 6-1​

david moyes 6-1​

carlos queiroz 10-1​

steve bruce 12-1​

roy keane 16-1​

david gill​

manchester united chief excutive david gill has told sky sports news that he will meet with the glazers during the week and an announcement will be made in the next week.he also thanked sir alex for the great work he has put in over the last couple of years and has said he will always be rememred at the club.​

Last edited:
Never read title thought it was real, for some reason i got on this page. :S.

I take it your gonna be the manager.

u will have to wait and see :p

hope u follow

Ahhhhhhh i can already tell you guys what is going to happen lol i can just see it :)

Nice one Keithy Boy

inter milan boss jose mourhino has ruled himself out of the running as being the new man utd boss.mourinho said he is 100% foccued on inter milan.he also sayed who ever takes over at united has an annormus job on their hands .​

this means the end of hoffenheim?
i'll be following nevertheless

thanks david

and hoffenheim is not over either i signed klose for them and simon vuckevic

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

btw lads who do u think the new manager will be ???

Yeh this guy called herrity has been spotted at old trafford so

eric cantona has been announced as the new manager of manchester united

cantona is a fan favourite and is widely regared as 1 of the best players to grace the old trafford faitfull.
but many fans and pundits are wondering has he the abilty to take over from one of the greatest managers in football history.

eric cantona has played 144 times times scoring 64 goals​

David gill said eric is the right man to take this club forward.he knows it inside out and loves the club so much.the fans ador him and we are fully cofindent he can carry on the tradtion of this great club

the glazer family are said to be delighted with eric cantona being installed as the new manager of MANCHESTER UNITED​

Are you going to be managing a team at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Are you going to be managing a team at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wat do u mean?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

lads dont u get it i will be playing as eric cantona

Well are you just going to be making stuff up lol or are you going to manage a club

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

AHhhhhhhhh your manager is called Eric cantona lol get ya haaaaaaaa good one