High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
well i have to really. i'm perugia, often the underdog. if i play with counter and i'm 3-0 up i leave it and often they score 2 or 3 goals. if i play with control the same happens. i love the tactic and it's brought me great success. this doesn't happen every game it's just a frequent occurrence and i'm not sure how to sort it out.
hmm. i understand u. but maybe postrotok know that problem. send him a pm. he will answer u shortly. :)

View attachment 389356 Fantastic start, smashed AZ 1-7 away from home using counter :P, top of the league so far! Cmon you saintss

schneiderlin got 6 goals and james ward prowse 5 goals already..

rWwL7nb.jpg

3rd season in serie a. first season i came 14th, then 5th and now this. i'm predicted to secure a mid table position.

Not sure if i need to release a new tactic because of very small changes that i made to my Danilo Tight version .

The changes are : Change your AMC to TREQUARTISTA , CHANGE YOUR STRIKERS TO TARGET MAN....

I am getting much more better results... try it

Not sure if i need to release a new tactic because of very small changes that i made to my Danilo Tight version .

The changes are : Change your AMC to TREQUARTISTA , CHANGE YOUR STRIKERS TO TARGET MAN....

I am getting much more better results... try it

ok I will test.

well done pal, I have done same tweaks as u but not done that well, do u do ur own team talks ?

Cheers, yeah i usually just do assertive i have faith in you to defenders, then calm to mid, assertive to forwards, at half time depending on score if i'm losing or drawing aggressive i demand more or whatever it is, and assertive to def/mid/forwards saying i have faith again.

And if a player gets 8+ rating i talk to him privately and praise him, if really low like under 5.8 then i tell him i demand more or something.

Cheers, yeah i usually just do assertive i have faith in you to defenders, then calm to mid, assertive to forwards, at half time depending on score if i'm losing or drawing aggressive i demand more or whatever it is, and assertive to def/mid/forwards saying i have faith again.

And if a player gets 8+ rating i talk to him privately and praise him, if really low like under 5.8 then i tell him i demand more or something.
what are the tweaks that carlos is talking about

Hello everyone. I've got a question.
So just to be clear, i need to use danilo tight v2 and assing tight marking to every player on individual instructions?
Also, do i need to change the amc to shadow striker or treq?
Do i need to change to counter?
I'd be nice if someone please could explain this or maybe update the op.
Thanks in advanced!

Hello everyone. I've got a question.
So just to be clear, i need to use danilo tight v2 and assing tight marking to every player on individual instructions?
Also, do i need to change the amc to shadow striker or treq?
Do i need to change to counter?
I'd be nice if someone please could explain this or maybe update the op.
Thanks in advanced!

You can try out the target man and Treq one but personally the one i'm using is perfectly fine for my team.
And yes the danilo tight, put all individual players on tight marking, and i have my AMC at shadow striker.
I also made exactly same tactic, but instead of control i made it counter, i use this against bigger teams or against top 6 teams when i am away from home, it's still very attacking but maintains a bit more cover, hope this helps.

Also suggestion if anyone wants a great defensive partnership i suggest Balanta and Ginter, just incredible.

can u put a ss of ur current training screen plz ? and what about individual training, what do u do ?
You can try out the target man and Treq one but personally the one i'm using is perfectly fine for my team.
And yes the danilo tight, put all individual players on tight marking, and i have my AMC at shadow striker.
I also made exactly same tactic, but instead of control i made it counter, i use this against bigger teams or against top 6 teams when i am away from home, it's still very attacking but maintains a bit more cover, hope this helps.

Also suggestion if anyone wants a great defensive partnership i suggest Balanta and Ginter, just incredible.

can u put a ss of ur current training screen plz ? and what about individual training, what do u do ?

Better if you ask someone more into the training expertise on this forum, I think i posted twice here what i did, just go to the previous page or so, and individual training it varies from player to player.

first of really nice tactic, i am using this tactic with vit.guimaraes in portugal league, first season not bad start, 6 matchs 4 win, i won sporting lizbon away match 2-4 really good but i have a problem, with this tactic, my strikers never get a goal, really interesting, my all goals coming from left back-right back- amc and mc, just my 1 stiker got 1 goal in 6 matchs.

edit : btw i am using danilo tactic, not tight

Last edited:
Made some tweaks, I added tight marking to all players, AMC changed to Shadow Striker, and strikers changed to Target Man, also i got one tactic in control for home matches and counter for away matches, Kovacic, Taider and Zanetti work very well in this tactic

Back