High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

**** yeah! I did what you guys suggested.. changed individual instructio to all players as tight marking, also changed Enganche to Shadow Striker, and i played Counter, just beat Manchester United in the Capital 1 Final.. look at the stats :3

View attachment 567466

Tip : Have one tactic as normal Danilo Tight, make all players tight marking, if you have a good AMC with high finishing 12+ then make him Shadow Striker, also make 2nd tactic, and make it counter, i normally go counter to protect a lead or i'm facing a tough opponent.

which match training?

Can't remember what i did in pre season, i know that i did really high fitness for a week or 2, playing alot of friendly then i went balanced.

But throughout the season i'm not a training expert, so i usually just go balanced, Very high until January, then i go high until February, then average, and turn on rest after and before, i also use tactics/teamwork, but against opposition it depends, against top 6 def pos, against lower i use att.

Results - View attachment 389720View attachment 389719View attachment 389718View attachment 389717

Summary : Start of season was terrible, as the results show, was using the V1 tactic and i was getting used to the players etc.
Then started to use V2 ( Danilo Tight ) tactic and it was slightly better.
Then used changed the player instructions to be more tighter, and also change Enganche to Shadow striker and also added Counter tactic and results was alot better, used this from the Arsenal game, from there went on a crazy run.

Won FA Cup, Capital One cup and got 5th, quite impressive tactic i must say!

Just added the tight marking to everyone and made the EG an SS and got a comfortable 4-1 win against my bogey team Sampdoria, was at home but i'm still testing so hoping this all goes well :D

View attachment 389707 I think if I'd have fielded El Sha and Balotelli instead of Vietto and Robinho I would've won 5/6 - 0 These changes are causing the opposition to make way more mistakes!!

View attachment 389681 So after the really poor start last season, this season we got off to a flyer, after winning FA cup, capital one cup first season, just added community shield to the trophy cabinet, and beat Chelsea twice so far this season! crazy because Chelsea has always been my bogy team and impossible to beat them.

View attachment 567596 So after the really poor start last season, this season we got off to a flyer, after winning FA cup, capital one cup first season, just added community shield to the trophy cabinet, and beat Chelsea twice so far this season! crazy because Chelsea has always been my bogy team and impossible to beat them.

Looks very good, you play chelsea counter or control? Besides how about your training agenda?

View attachment 389624

To bad because i didnt win but i made it through . Extreme control of the match. Played with Danilo Tight and adding tight marking to every player .... Now i want to check how it works with defensive line Push up and Use Offside Trap...

Looks very good, you play chelsea counter or control? Besides how about your training agenda?

Pre season i just play as many friendlies possible to build up fluidity, went really high fitness and tactics, the bar all the way to the left, for 2 weeks, then went to tactics, start of first game went high.

I played againsts Chelsea as counter, against all big teams i do that now, also sometimes againsts teams like spurs/everton/newcastle as they have alot of pace in their side, as we still have alot of attacking play even with Counter, i suggest using it away from home against them kind of teams.

Will post pic of training later once i get on the pc if anyone is interested.

Played more than 10 games from middle of the season, had 1 goalless draw and 2 1-1 draws, then I won all the rest. I am a weak side Arsenal.
Have lots of shots on targets but not scoring enough. Won the most 3-0 only

I find this to be very defensively stable at times but then other times, it falls apart. For example I beat Man Utd 4 - 1 away from home then loose to Norwich 3 - 0 at home. It might just be football manager being stupid but I find it frustrating. Still i win a lot more than I loose with this. Nice tactic

edit
I will do a longer test and post screenshots. when I finish testing some other tactics :)

Last edited:
yeah same here. some games i'll beat a top team away like 4-0 but alot of the time i'll be at home to a weak team and i'll lose like 3-2 or something similar. really strange.

ZPha8gX.jpg

notice i beat inter, roma, fiorentina, juventus and ac milan but lost to largely rubbish teams. i do switch between control and counter though depending on the odds so maybe that effects it.

i'm only predicted to avoid relegation though so i'm happy.

Using with Inter, awesome tactic, played 5 games in a row, and won the 5, but i dont score a lot of goals, i always win 2-0 or 2-1 with a lot of CCs, Taider is doing wonderful, scored 5 goals and 3 assists

so annoying how often i go 3-0 up and it ends up 3-3. tried control and counter but it happens alot. not sure why.

dont change the mentality. play with normal full time ;)

well i have to really. i'm perugia, often the underdog. if i play with counter and i'm 3-0 up i leave it and often they score 2 or 3 goals. if i play with control the same happens. i love the tactic and it's brought me great success. this doesn't happen every game it's just a frequent occurrence and i'm not sure how to sort it out.