High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I still have problem with front 3 setup. I have the Att mid as SS which he scores and is good. But the front 2 not hitting it but have about 5-10 CCC per game

Hi a transfer bug? What are you talking about it's the first time i heard that, if it's true can you tell us more about that please?

On 30 december, go on transfers page, and search for players whose contract is going to expire in the next 6 months, you'll find a lot of great players that'll come to your team for free when their contract expires(after 6 months to be precise). It's not really a bug because it's a rule that exists in real life.

So the transfer bug is signing players on a bosman? That isn't a bug ffs.

View attachment 568906

Here you are, free transfer anytime....Don't know what's that monkey talks about end of the contract thing....

Go to ???????|FM2014|FM2014?????|FM2012|FM2013|FM2013?????|????????|??????|?????? - Powered by Discuz!.

I don't want to post the solution here as then SI will release another version to block it again....yes i am playing the latest version.

there really is a bug where u can buy players for any amount you want. and also give a contract of whatever length and amount u desire.

About millions ppl sent my private message and I can send you the link from page where I saw and learnt from....I tried to put the page here but it seems FM-base blocked me doing that.

Guys, postrotok, there is a version with setting of danilo tight but symmetric?

If anyone can figure this out please pm me, i'm trying and will help anyone if i can get it. i don't want to bug Vitoco to much, just can't get the translation with images.

It is very strange this bug never be talked until now! And I still don?t get it, don?t understand 1 word!

Guys, please ask Master Ethan88 for his method. His one is the master-piece. The best I can do is to give you the link, have a look and you can apply it immediately. Its so simple that it is not even a learning process. However according Ethan88, his one is better so guys, please send him messages.
the bug was released in Feb already....
Can't teach really as FM-Base may band me.

Besides, any good attack corner setup? I scored only 2 goals in half season corners.

Guys, please ask Master Ethan88 for his method. His one is the master-piece. The best I can do is to give you the link, have a look and you can apply it immediately. Its so simple that it is not even a learning process. However according Ethan88, his one is better so guys, please send him messages.
the bug was released in Feb already....
Can't teach really as FM-Base may band me.

Besides, any good attack corner setup? I scored only 2 goals in half season corners.
Apparently he doesn't accept PM's. I've messaged you for link.

there is no bug its just when you can sign them to a precontract when there is coming to end at the club there at

Back