High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
Made some tweaks, I added tight marking to all players, AMC changed to Shadow Striker, and strikers changed to Target Man, also i got one tactic in control for home matches and counter for away matches, Kovacic, Taider and Zanetti work very well in this tactic

Can you share your tactic file here? :)

Made some tweaks, I added tight marking to all players, AMC changed to Shadow Striker, and strikers changed to Target Man, also i got one tactic in control for home matches and counter for away matches, Kovacic, Taider and Zanetti work very well in this tactic

Both target man attack? or support?

I will test!

My F9 are not scoring enough for me, or consistent enough, so will try putting one on Target man Attack and a F9 on support, will check back soon to see how results are going, might put a cheeky bid in for Benteke/Lukaku XD

My F9 are not scoring enough for me, or consistent enough, so will try putting one on Target man Attack and a F9 on support, will check back soon to see how results are going, might put a cheeky bid in for Benteke/Lukaku XD

The transfer bug is still out there, I buy players for free :)

Having a serious problem with this tactic wondering if anyone could help me out I'm winning big against the good teams just won 4-1 against tottenham play fulham and I have most of the possession but as soon as there in front of goal they seem to score got hammered of them 3-0 any tips please :)

Having a serious problem with this tactic wondering if anyone could help me out I'm winning big against the good teams just won 4-1 against tottenham play fulham and I have most of the possession but as soon as there in front of goal they seem to score got hammered of them 3-0 any tips please :)

Screens of your team/training? may be able to help you out.

This tactics is doing great (for the moment) in the testing thread.

i try the danilo first one with sampdoria and i say that go very good in defense and in attack!
Home i use control and away use counter!
and i see the odds!

Back