High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Don't you think it would be better if the EG was a AMC ? I heard on FM Base that EG weren't that good. thanks

With Danilo tight. At the half when I won 3-0, I changed in counter mentality.

Thanks for this tactic.

Don't you think it would be better if the EG was a AMC ? I heard on FM Base that EG weren't that good. thanks

I am not so sure about that... Like this he is just there to distribute that final pass which will lead to goal....cutting the defense some of their DC must take care of him and than he will have at least one free player to deliver ball to him....thats my point... Hope u understand me ... thanks :)

With Danilo tight. At the half when I won 3-0, I changed in counter mentality.

Thanks for this tactic.

hehehe .. very nice result mate :) .. . I am glad that u like it... And i will also test it in that way... Maybe to try to start hard matches automatically with counter strategy. what do u think ?

hehehe .. very nice result mate :) .. . I am glad that u like it... And i will also test it in that way... Maybe to try to start hard matches automatically with counter strategy. what do u think ?

I tested yours tactics during 2 years with Atletico Madrid and now with Saint Etienne and I have very goods results with yours tactics. The best for me is the tight tactic. When i use counter I am happy of this choice so why not !

With just counter mentality !

Counter mentality until thehalf time, after half time control mentality. I lost at the half time, I scored after the half time and I dominated the match better with control mentality in second half.

Did anyone tried to change Defensive line to push higher up and check the offside trap in team instruction... it seems that improves a lot ball possesion and attacking style...

Did anyone tried to change Defensive line to push higher up and check the offside trap in team instruction... it seems that improves a lot ball possesion and attacking style...

No, I don't tried. For improve ball possesion do you tried others adjustements ?

where do you choose tight marking in the game please<,

on the tactics screen go onto player then edit and add tight marking for everyone.

**** yeah! I did what you guys suggested.. changed individual instructio to all players as tight marking, also changed Enganche to Shadow Striker, and i played Counter, just beat Manchester United in the Capital 1 Final.. look at the stats :3

View attachment 389726

Tip : Have one tactic as normal Danilo Tight, make all players tight marking, if you have a good AMC with high finishing 12+ then make him Shadow Striker, also make 2nd tactic, and make it counter, i normally go counter to protect a lead or i'm facing a tough opponent.