High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I don't understand all the steps, all I can tell you guys is there are a lot of them, at least 10, you have to keep going forward and backward, google translate doesn't help me enough.

This is basically it, from google translate, site posted by vitoco

14.2.2 version Bug transfer
1. to any player quote
2. waiting for the direction of your consultation
3 Do not pay him any heed, click on the arrow above (arrows move into the center)
4. Click respond designated quote, then negotiation offer
5. accept the request
6. return transfer center, repeat step 4
7. then you can arbitrarily change the quote of
8. according nothing changing for the better, just click at the top of your inbox
9 save the game, and then read the file
10 Click Continue, and then you will find that the offer is accepted

They say it works for 14.3.1 too.

Link is in some asian language, korean or chinese, have no ideea.
14.22 BUG??? - ??9? - ??FM2014????? - PlayGM(PlayCM) - Powered by Discuz!

@vitoco
I don't understand what your problem is with me to be honest, you can ignore my posts if you don't like them.

Last edited:
Cant anyone please put the tweaks on the tactic, save it, and post it here? it would be helpfull for everyone.
Thanks a lot!
pd: i'd do it myself but i don't know every tweak for the tactic

hey

i playing with Vitoria Guimaraes at portugal league, first season i won 3 cup with this tactic and i lose uefa cup at final to PSV. lose uefa cup at 120.minute with a goal so bad :@.

View attachment 388900View attachment 388895View attachment 388896View attachment 388897View attachment 388898View attachment 388894View attachment 388891

finals and good matchs ;
View attachment 388899View attachment 388889View attachment 388890View attachment 388888

best players ; right back - st - amc
View attachment 388892View attachment 388887View attachment 388893

Last edited:
I am using the original tactics but applying all the man marking thing. Scoring a lot and defensiely still strong. As the same, not scoring from corners at all...may look up Jassar corner setup for it.

Will upload end of season stat if I can finish the season this wkend.

After winning title again with southampton i left and join leeds ( real life fan ) they got relegated and i'm currently trying to get them straight back up, played 7 games and only lost one, looking good so far.

i am playing in classic mode,so is it a plug & play tactic or not?

So what I take from the free transfer bid (but will try out when I get home)
Make a bid, wait for negotiation, and accept what ever they want. Then got to transfer centre (not sure if before or after the transfer bid has been accepted) and change offer to 0. Save and reload the game, the offer should be accepted. Then negotiate a contract I suppose.

Whether it has to be done to players whose contracts are expiring in 6 months (i.e getting a bosman player for free 6 months early) or can be done with any player at any time, I don't know.

So what I take from the free transfer bid (but will try out when I get home)
Make a bid, wait for negotiation, and accept what ever they want. Then got to transfer centre (not sure if before or after the transfer bid has been accepted) and change offer to 0. Save and reload the game, the offer should be accepted. Then negotiate a contract I suppose.

Whether it has to be done to players whose contracts are expiring in 6 months (i.e getting a bosman player for free 6 months early) or can be done with any player at any time, I don't know.

It can be done with any player. Totally ruins the game, however, so whether you should do it with any player is another matter...

I guess it would work in reverse. Want an extra few million when selling a duff player. Accept the offer, amend, save, load, hey presto. Might as well use FMRTE though. Same result, less effort.

I am using the original tactics but applying all the man marking thing. Scoring a lot and defensiely still strong. As the same, not scoring from corners at all...may look up Jassar corner setup for it.

Will upload end of season stat if I can finish the season this wkend.
Tight marking on all your players?

Corner tactic is immense. Love it. Swapping between this tactic and Insanity. Top stuff.

Edit. Is there a way to change the player outside the box to STC instead? Having the DM is all good and well, but the real power is upfront.

Last edited:
Can't win with this tactic at all I'm newcastle, Ive tried the tighter marking and shadow striker for amc team talks and still losing by like 3 goals

Can't win with this tactic at all I'm newcastle, Ive tried the tighter marking and shadow striker for amc team talks and still losing by like 3 goals

Can't win every game mate, try looking at the games and seeing how you are losing possession /conceding goals, are they over the top through balls, their wingers running past your WB and crossing to an unmarked player in the box? then you can tell us here and we may be able to help.

/

I'm Currently half way through 2016 with leeds in my first season, they got relegated so currently trying to get them up, lost 2 games drawn 3 won the rest so far, shame about the squad tho half are so terrible.

This game is pathetic. So many chances yet they decide to miss them all

This game is pathetic. So many chances yet they decide to miss them all

Yes the downside of this tactic, you get 20 shots, maybe 10 shots on targets, but still can win only 2 or 3 goals if you have quality players. This is my experience.
However if your team have reasonable squad, then you are looing unbeaten for 30 games or more, which happened to me.

So are people just using the 'standard' tight tactic ? I did not seem to get a lot of succes with it sadly..

Back