High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I just tried the transfer thing. It works, absolutely baffling.

I just tried the transfer thing. It works, absolutely baffling.

Someone understands it, smart guy!

It takes less than 1min to proceed the whole process. Sorry that i didn't clarify anything as I was kicked out by another forum once and also SI finds out to release another patch.

It takes less than 1min to proceed the whole process. Sorry that i didn't clarify anything as I was kicked out by another forum once and also SI finds out to release another patch.

There are 2 bugs. One for transfers and one for contracts. You can essentially sign a player for 0 and offer him 1 pound a week and he'll sign for you. Unbelievable.

I wouldnt use it, kills the game IMO. But people have paid a lot of money for the game and to each their own

What is it you do

Like vitoco said, I am not sure if we are allowed to post it on this forum.

Moderators any input would be appreciated.

Love this tactic with Liverpool 2018 Championship tho. Creates loads of chances/possession/shots on goal.Under defeated in 8 games in charge,only disappointing thing is the corner set up not scored 1 goal yet,how can i improve this?

wup94x.jpg

Love this tactic with Liverpool 2018 Championship tho. Creates loads of chances/possession/shots on goal.Under defeated in 8 games in charge,only disappointing thing is the corner set up not scored 1 goal yet,how can i improve this?
use jassar's corner set up. its very good ;)

High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Differenc...

Hey guys. I've got a lot of pms asking me to explain the bug. I don't mind telling you guys provided the moderators approve. Like vitico said, if it's against the rules I don't want to risk it. I've asked the moderators and if they say it's okay I'll post the directions.

Sorry to all those who messaged and I didn't reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I've got a lot of pms asking me to explain the bug. I don't mind telling you guys provided the moderators approve. Like vitico said, if it's against the rules I don't want to risk it. I've asked the moderators and if they say it's okay I'll post the directions.

Sorry to all those who messaged and I didn't reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the risk is, once it is published, the SI will release another patch so that all these tactics are not going to work anymore also!

We have provided the links for ppl to study how to use it. I guess you are portuguese as well and you could able to pick it up depsite its in chinese....so why can't the others.

Well the risk is, once it is published, the SI will release another patch so that all these tactics are not going to work anymore also!

We have provided the links for ppl to study how to use it. I guess you are portuguese as well and you could able to pick it up depsite its in chinese....so why can't the others.

Hey man! I dont have a problem helping people out via PMs. Provided it is within the rules of the forum.

Also, I am from India, I used google transalate and the instructions were not that difficult to follow.

For me it depends, i use the tight version, change EG to Treq, and use 2 F9, better if you have a target man imo.

If you have a target man then make the left striker TM(s), next to a f9, and behind Treq.

Playing Genk, 1st season...

With Danilo Tight (changed EG to SS and added Tight Marking in every player):

View attachment 387893 View attachment 387892 View attachment 387891 View attachment 387890

After that I changed to Danilo v2 (changed EG to SS and added Tight Marking in every player):

View attachment 387889 View attachment 387888 View attachment 387887 View attachment 387886 View attachment 387885 View attachment 387884

So, this tactic can do really good things, as you can see. But, in other games, especially away from home, my team doesn't play that good. We conceed many shots to the opponent and we can't control matches. But, I guess that this is a good tactic, that with one tweak or another, can be one of the bests in this game. Now, for the last part of the season, I changed to veez 3421.

Btw, in this last matches against Standard (UEFA Europa League 1st Leg/Pro League Champ Grp), Zulte Waregem and Lokeren, the results weren't good because I was playing with the U19 team, because I had most of my players suspended/injured.

Playing Genk, 1st season...

With Danilo Tight (changed EG to SS and added Tight Marking in every player):

View attachment 571861 View attachment 571863 View attachment 571865 View attachment 571867

After that I changed to Danilo v2 (changed EG to SS and added Tight Marking in every player):

View attachment 571869 View attachment 571871 View attachment 571873 View attachment 571876 View attachment 571877 View attachment 571879

So, this tactic can do really good things, as you can see. But, in other games, especially away from home, my team doesn't play that good. We conceed many shots to the opponent and we can't control matches. But, I guess that this is a good tactic, that with one tweak or another, can be one of the bests in this game. Now, for the last part of the season, I changed to veez 3421.

Btw, in this last matches against Standard (UEFA Europa League 1st Leg/Pro League Champ Grp), Zulte Waregem and Lokeren, the results weren't good because I was playing with the U19 team, because I had most of my players suspended/injured.
Great danilo v2 where is?
Can you link me please danilo v2 with your tweaks?
thanks m8

If you concede too much go counter, still attacks alot but just better defence,i been using counter against 90% of away teams and i mostly win.

Will upload tactic soon when i get on pc for those who can't find.

If you concede too much go counter, still attacks alot but just better defence,i been using counter against 90% of away teams and i mostly win.

Will upload tactic soon when i get on pc for those who can't find.

I used counter in some matches. Was a disaster.

Back