High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I used counter in some matches. Was a disaster.

Hmm strange, guess it depends on league/team/morale etc.

In my first season with Southampton came 5th with a weak squad no transfers, 2nd season one the league by a mile, went unbeaten for like 21 games, all i really did was tight marking on all players individual, TREQ, a target man support and kept all players high morale, e.g. if players got 8.4+ rating i praised them privately, if average below 5.9 i told them to play better.

I'm in 2017 atm with leeds and going to be gaining automatic promotion first season with a poor squad, and i always use counter away from home.

For danilo tight, what is the best role for the stickers ? 2 SS? 2 F9?
and for the MOC? thanks

For danilo tight, what is the best role for the stickers ? 2 SS? 2 F9?
and for the MOC? thanks

I prefer Target Man ( Support ) on the left striker, and next to him F9

But if you don't have a Target Man then just go both F9 and Treq behind him, make sure the Treq has high flair/creativity/agility

I prefer Target Man ( Support ) on the left striker, and next to him F9

But if you don't have a Target Man then just go both F9 and Treq behind him, make sure the Treq has high flair/creativity/agility

Ok thanks I will test

Do you guys mean Jassar's 14.3 corners from his thread? Stupid forum doesn't let one give an url to it.

And team talk do you use? Especially for subs.

Last edited:
This is truly amazing, dominating with milan is really hard...i always struggle. The best thing is, that was this kind of system very popular in milan era.

I do understand that with all players tight marking it is working, but in theory, I simply didn't get it: Hassle opponents, drop deeper and tight marking together. Or tight marking in this case only means the players are standing closer to the opposition BEFORE closing them down?

Back