High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
What tweak is it that People use the most here? Is it the orginal Danilo tight v2 or another one?

Had to give up on all the flavours of this tactic, too many cheap goals given away by a simple ball over the top. Started to lose 0-1 even when dominating for the whole match, a kick from the keeper would find itself over the top of a high, stationary backline and their striker through on goal. Good for half a season though

Well the risk is, once it is published, the SI will release another patch so that all these tactics are not going to work anymore also!

We have provided the links for ppl to study how to use it. I guess you are portuguese as well and you could able to pick it up depsite its in chinese....so why can't the others.

Can anyone let me know what steps to take in order to sign players for free as I can't get it to work. I know it ruins the game but I'd like to try it and considering I paid good money for the game I think that choice should be mine.

Can anyone let me know what steps to take in order to sign players for free as I can't get it to work. I know it ruins the game but I'd like to try it and considering I paid good money for the game I think that choice should be mine.

We wont support cheaters right here...you paid with your own money, so figure out by yourself and dont bother us with cheating stuff. Real managers doesnt use those methods tho.

Peace (H)

We wont support cheaters right here...you paid with your own money, so figure out by yourself and dont bother us with cheating stuff. Real managers doesnt use those methods tho.

Peace (H)

Calm down love, by your reckoning using other peoples tactics would be cheating as well then. May as well just close this forum....

Waouh, use danilo v2 with tight marking for every players, and change EG to SS.

Back