High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I'm using this with my Newcastle side and I'm fully enjoying this, came 1st in the 1st season, 2nd season still at the top but the tactic was getting recognised by the AI so I had to change the style of the tactic.

in the 1st season I was using tight version with the tight marking but I didn't change the EG to SS I changed it to AP this gives more in attack and sprays passes left, right and Centre, Iv'e tried SS but to me it's no use without having an AF, DLP & Poacher above them, AMC becomes the weak the link when put as SS.

second season started with the tactic 100% fluid and the right players for every role I was looking forward to play Man City in the cup, the score was 2-0 to Newcastle but it was a very poor game and I scored 2 goals from corners, Tiote & Mbiwa.

I knew this tactic would fail in the second season and most will know this is down to the second season syndrome and not the tactic itself, so what I did was is reverse the tight tactic to the opposite side and my first game of the season was once again Man City and guess what I battered them 7-0 using this and I also battered Real Madrid 2-1, fair enough the 2-1 isn't what many call a battered score but I will show some screenshots later and show you's how RM got battered by the TOON.

the only thing that concerns me with this tactic is the 2 midfielder's, there ratings are always the lowest even when playing good , fair due they get goals in now and then and there passing and tackling are good but there ratings are always low, this could be though the set pieces but I'm looking further into this and once I find a good tweak for the 2 mids I will let you's know.

P.S sorry for the long post

as promised

View attachment 387412 View attachment 387411 View attachment 387410

Newcastle vs Real Madrid

View attachment 387409 and never guess who scored for RM? that's right Ronaldo as always it was about 35-40 yards outside the box he was on the left when he took the shot and for some reason he did the impossible the ball ended up going in the top LEFT corner of the goal from the left angle and with his left foot?????????

Basically like the Papiss Cisse goal against Chelsea but on the different footing

Guys, this attacking corner set up is really good...best so far.

@Nezza thanks for few tips, i will use AP and F9 upfront now. Anybody know, why are settings for strikers different each to other? Have it big effect on play? I made few changes tho.

Cheers ;)

Guys, this attacking corner set up is really good...best so far.

@Nezza thanks for few tips, i will use AP and F9 upfront now. Anybody know, why are settings for strikers different each to other? Have it big effect on play? I made few changes tho.

Cheers ;)

Yes, in 31 games.

I'm using this with my Newcastle side and I'm fully enjoying this, came 1st in the 1st season, 2nd season still at the top but the tactic was getting recognised by the AI so I had to change the style of the tactic.

in the 1st season I was using tight version with the tight marking but I didn't change the EG to SS I changed it to AP this gives more in attack and sprays passes left, right and Centre, Iv'e tried SS but to me it's no use without having an AF, DLP & Poacher above them, AMC becomes the weak the link when put as SS.

second season started with the tactic 100% fluid and the right players for every role I was looking forward to play Man City in the cup, the score was 2-0 to Newcastle but it was a very poor game and I scored 2 goals from corners, Tiote & Mbiwa.

I knew this tactic would fail in the second season and most will know this is down to the second season syndrome and not the tactic itself, so what I did was is reverse the tight tactic to the opposite side and my first game of the season was once again Man City and guess what I battered them 7-0 using this and I also battered Real Madrid 2-1, fair enough the 2-1 isn't what many call a battered score but I will show some screenshots later and show you's how RM got battered by the TOON.

the only thing that concerns me with this tactic is the 2 midfielder's, there ratings are always the lowest even when playing good , fair due they get goals in now and then and there passing and tackling are good but there ratings are always low, this could be though the set pieces but I'm looking further into this and once I find a good tweak for the 2 mids I will let you's know.

P.S sorry for the long post

Your AP on support or attack pls?

And the both strikers on F9 or other roles?

Your AP on support or attack pls?

And the both strikers on F9 or other roles?

He is on defend and strikers are defensive forwards with attack duty...if you know what i mean (H)

He would mention it, if would make drastic change.

Peace :D

Iv'e created 4-1-2-1-2 based on Danilo's 4-1-2-1-2 but with a more possession/attacking to tire out the oppositions quicker and to keep things steady all around the pitch

View attachment 387264 View attachment 387263

this is an completely different style to Danilo's epic tactic but has the same opposition man mark ( individual marking ) and same set pieces.

with this style and Danilo's style the combination are amazing and could have an impact for every season just using these 2.

with the Cardiff SS the passing and tackling % are just crazy with my Newcastle side and the tactic ain't fluid

View attachment 387261 just imagine when the tactic gets fully fluid :P

Iv'e created 4-1-2-1-2 based on Danilo's 4-1-2-1-2 but with a more possession/attacking to tire out the oppositions quicker and to keep things steady all around the pitch

View attachment 573265 View attachment 573266

this is an completely different style to Danilo's epic tactic but has the same opposition man mark ( individual marking ) and same set pieces.

with this style and Danilo's style the combination are amazing and could have an impact for every season just using these 2.

with the Cardiff SS the passing and tackling % are just crazy with my Newcastle side and the tactic ain't fluid

View attachment 573270 just imagine when the tactic gets fully fluid :P
are you uploading this or just showing off lol

nezza6969

This is quite static midfield and without proper destroyer. Tell me just one thing...is it cover better than defend in terms of defending?

are you uploading this or just showing off lol

just showing off mate lol

just kidding I'm starting a new game as we type to see how it goes, Iv'e used this for 2 games against Cardiff and Real Madrid, won Cardiff 3-1 and won RM 1-0 with 64% possession, 87% passing rate and 94% tackling rate, I also had about 12-14 shots at goal with 11-12 on target and 7 CCC's :P

nezza6969

This is quite static midfield and without proper destroyer. Tell me just one thing...is it cover better than defend in terms of defending?

if the D-line is pushed up I would say yes, most teams have fast strikers and when they beat the offside trap the defenders on cover will track back and put pressure on the striker leaving him to force a shot from outside the box

Nezza - who you starting a new game with? Keep us updated with the tactic, you have had a couple of good results, but would like to see how it holds up over a full season.

nezza6969

the 2 DLP are the destroyers in this style, they tackle and pass all game to me this role seems to be the only role that works well because roles like Box to Box, ball winners, Anchor man ect,ect seem to lack it's effectiveness whilst the DLP when trained on certain attributes have all these roles in one

the 2 DLP are the destroyers in this style, they tackle and pass all game to me this role seems to be the only role that works well because roles like Box to Box, ball winners, Anchor man ect,ect seem to lack it's effectiveness whilst the DLP when trained on certain attributes have all these roles in one

So, did you achieve your goal to getting decent ratings for both mids.

Back