High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
Nezza - who you starting a new game with? Keep us updated with the tactic, you have had a couple of good results, but would like to see how it holds up over a full season.

I always start with my beloved Newcastle United but I start in December Brazil to get the tactic fully fluid, work out what PPM's are best suited for each player I basically have a full season to tutor and train players and also get young top players on the cheap.

I will keep you's updated and if it goes well I might create a thread about it

So, did you achieve your goal to getting decent ratings for both mids.

yes mate and I also worked out it was the set pieces set up that dropped there ratings due to them taking shots at goal from out the box but the set pieces are just epic to watch

Amazing tactic. Maybe the best i've used.

18 games into the season won 15, 3 draws and 0 losses. Scored 60 (best) and conceded 17 (also the best). This tactic also got me the "parked the tank" achievement (10 games without conceding).

Iv'e created 4-1-2-1-2 based on Danilo's 4-1-2-1-2 but with a more possession/attacking to tire out the oppositions quicker and to keep things steady all around the pitch

View attachment 573265 View attachment 573266

this is an completely different style to Danilo's epic tactic but has the same opposition man mark ( individual marking ) and same set pieces.

with this style and Danilo's style the combination are amazing and could have an impact for every season just using these 2.

with the Cardiff SS the passing and tackling % are just crazy with my Newcastle side and the tactic ain't fluid

View attachment 573270 just imagine when the tactic gets fully fluid :P

Be interesting to see how this does, I tend to not be fond of using F9s and I'd rather use 2 STs than one (Using Danilo v2 atm) Would you see anyway a Poacher could fit in this tac/style of play? I mean they tend to be the best STs to come by (For me anyway lol)

WHat is the best variation of this tactic? Can someone enlighten me? Cause i am lost with all the different varitions

WHat is the best variation of this tactic? Can someone enlighten me? Cause i am lost with all the different varitions

Danilo Tight, change it so everybody marks tighter and change EG to SS (I think lol)

Read a few pages back many people have said I can't remember sorry

Use danilo v2 with 2 SS and 1 F9.
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!TAQjmC5a!BGkkZ2hBkSgXuaAjOB5aYXh4oN6MFYFBsVHU4IbUw90

2 F9 just doesn't seem to be working for me, change the SS to AP(A) and i changed the left striker to AF, and ill post back soon.

Will post some screen shots. Not the most impressive teams to use this tactic with, but it shows that it works at different levels.

My Career won the world up with Spain.

2sbjql5.jpg

Started at Burnley unemployed who were 18th in the league and was only told to finish mid table.

34od4pj.jpg

Moved to a recent relegated Stoke had to sell off most their players who didn't want to stay. After Stoke i moved onto a struggling QPR who i went unbeaten with. After those i went to Manage Spain 1 year before the world up which i won with ease.

j5l3kz.jpg
2lqgir.jpg

Then onto my Arsenal save. Now i said i had concceded the least goals in the league, but i didn't notice Man United had conceded less, but i'm still top of the league and unbeaten after 20 games.

ok02me.jpg

Just with the normal Danilo tight. I may change the roles of my striker to fit them more. At Stoke i was playing a target man and a poacher. Still worked with great results. At Arsenal i have them set to advanced forwards which my two strikers play best at. One striker has 28 apps 24 goals, the other has 19 apps 15 goals and the back up also has 19 apps 15 goals.

Back