High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
Iv'e created 4-1-2-1-2 based on Danilo's 4-1-2-1-2 but with a more possession/attacking to tire out the oppositions quicker and to keep things steady all around the pitch

Nezza, we wait for your latest tactics

View attachment 573265 View attachment 573266

this is an completely different style to Danilo's epic tactic but has the same opposition man mark ( individual marking ) and same set pieces.

with this style and Danilo's style the combination are amazing and could have an impact for every season just using these 2.

with the Cardiff SS the passing and tackling % are just crazy with my Newcastle side and the tactic ain't fluid

View attachment 573270 just imagine when the tactic gets fully fluid :P

We wait for your latest tac

Can someone upload the best verssion of this tactic here? Cause i am using the Danilo tight v2 and it is absolutely rubbish for me against stronger teams. Against similar opponents and smaller teams it is legendary but keeps failing against stronger opposition, though i do have a pretty good squad.

I used stuff from this tactic in my southampton game. mainly player instructions and team instructions. the formation I use is different because I wasn't scoring well with the original version of this tactic, but my back five remain the same (except for DM is half back instead of anchor man).
the tactic is working well except I find myself conceding a lot from situations when my wingbacks push forward to attack and get caught out of position on the break. this means what is now a back two is heavily outnumbered and I concede. I'd change the roles of my wingbacks but if they're not CWB with attack I lose their affect in the offensive side of my game, and they actually score and assist a lot, so losing that would be a shame. I also play with two wingers set on defensive wingers, but it doesn't help much.
Anyone have any tips on how to work this situation?

against the mighty attacking Manure

View attachment 387163 better possession and better passing and to me this is rather impressive if you compare both teams and playing away.

I used stuff from this tactic in my southampton game. mainly player instructions and team instructions. the formation I use is different because I wasn't scoring well with the original version of this tactic, but my back five remain the same (except for DM is half back instead of anchor man).
the tactic is working well except I find myself conceding a lot from situations when my wingbacks push forward to attack and get caught out of position on the break. this means what is now a back two is heavily outnumbered and I concede. I'd change the roles of my wingbacks but if they're not CWB with attack I lose their affect in the offensive side of my game, and they actually score and assist a lot, so losing that would be a shame. I also play with two wingers set on defensive wingers, but it doesn't help much.
Anyone have any tips on how to work this situation?

have your wingback on WB-attack, it still has the attacking option of the CWB but also has a better defensive option than the CWB

against the mighty attacking Manure

View attachment 573486 better possession and better passing and to me this is rather impressive if you compare both teams and playing away.

I played the same game as Arsenal and lost 2-0 with your setup. They had about 8 CCC however they have much better squad in 2015.

Hi postotrok, the last change on your tight version are, tight marking to all players and change the am to trequartista and the two strikers on target man?What is the best version?

Last edited:
I have this set up:

View attachment 387065

No drastic changes, i made just few corrections:

-Up front striker partnership is in my opinion best possible-false 9(assist man) & advanced forward(goal scorer).

-Instead of static enganche i replaced it with dynamic advanced playmaker.

-Complete wingbacks are a bit too atttacking, so i changed to regular wingbacks.

If is anyone interested, here is the tactic:

View attachment 387067

Dont mind about name, it gives me more motivation in my milan save :wub:

I have this set up:

View attachment 573706

No drastic changes, i made just few corrections:

-Up front striker partnership is in my opinion best possible-false 9(assist man) & advanced forward(goal scorer).

-Instead of static enganche i replaced it with dynamic advanced playmaker.

-Complete wingbacks are a bit too atttacking, so i changed to regular wingbacks.

If is anyone interested, here is the tactic:

View attachment 573701

Dont mind about name, it gives me more motivation in my milan save :wub:

Do you have SS to show us better your job ? thanks

Back