High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I think all top tacticians on here need to look into this with it's OIs and create the perfect tactic!!

I think all top tacticians on here need to look into this with it's OIs and create the perfect tactic!!

It's already the perfect tactic :P The defense isn't much to do about, too few settings to play around with to have a significant effect.

But yeah, this is definitely the base to work on if one is to have any chance of surpassing it's quality.

Last edited:
MR L- what tactic are you using? I see that you have your special tweak for away games, do you use it for all of the away games?
Also, what tactic do you use wwhen you're the underdog?

and at home, do you use Danilo Tight with no tweaks at all?

MR L- what tactic are you using? I see that you have your special tweak for away games, do you use it for all of the away games?
Also, what tactic do you use wwhen you're the underdog?

and at home, do you use Danilo Tight with no tweaks at all?

I use Danilo.tac (not the tight version) for almost all games. The only time I use the away tweak is when i'm a heavy underdog away. If I'm slight underdog away, I still use the original. At home, always original, no matter how good the opposition is.

im creating lots of chances but not scoring and conceding a lot. second season with Liverpool on FMC and played 5 drawn 3 lost 3, lost to Cardiff, spurs and hull. the goal ratio to shots on target ratio is terrible

im creating lots of chances but not scoring and conceding a lot. second season with Liverpool on FMC and played 5 drawn 3 lost 3, lost to Cardiff, spurs and hull. the goal ratio to shots on target ratio is terrible

That's not the tactics fault, it's your players then. Maybe they aren't motivated enough, or maybe you have bad team cohesion. I'm using the same tactic with Liverpool and stomping everyone. It's not that solid in the back, but it's the highest scoring tactic i've seen in FM14.

With this ME, which is random and because of that realistic imo, really nobody shouldnt care about conceded goals...this tactic give you phenomenal attack.

I changed roles in attack...trequartista, because balotelli is best at this role, while he is really rated poor as false 9. The other false 9 is how it is...SES in this role, by far his best role tho. Changed a bit PI...i will report later, if goes well.

Cheers!

Yeah, I agree with using one F9 instead of the two. The way I see it is you can have one forward to be an Advanced/Complete/Trequartista and use the F9 to support the AMC and other Forward. I toggled the player instructions a bit too (mark tighter for every player except AMC and the two forwards, and lots of AMC and forward changes)

The attack overall is more fluid and the attacking striker always scores. Defensively... it's about the same, the mark tighter instructions for me make up for the more attacking oriented midfield (in my tweak)

But this is my new base tactic for new seasons... I'm going to keep the tactic for my future seasons but I'm going to tweak it heavily each season to prevent it from being countered.

It worked great in the friendlies but now not at all. Missing al easy chances with Man city, the strikers are all motivated so i think its just the game thats ****

Finished 7th last two seasons and media prediction 12th this season but then I used Danilo ;-)

View attachment 375294
View attachment 375293

Almost made it a double!

Used Danilo is almost every game except against Barcelona and Real Madrid. Used original with Push Higher Up and Play Offside added

Fixtures: Gyazo - b32021c3af152d6a02e3f5c931cc18f8.png
Fluidity: Gyazo - 55b6ce9a5653cfe7d1660cd7e22dd90a.png

Note: I started getting the same tactic fluid in all three spaces, but I tweaked one for next season so it doesn't remain unfluid 8 games in like right now.

I don't know what happened to me in the Arsenal game, Diego Costa got sent off for me and I just collapsed... Balanta and John Terry conceded two penalties, I was in the middle of testing my new corner set pieces and they scored two from those, and Ozil scored from a mistake from Terry. (I was in an injury crisis... 12 injuries to my first team and my bench had three players on it, I considered recalling players like Donis Avdijaj to rotate my forwards a bit but... mehh I got it under control and now I'm left with two injuries and Diego Costa is about to finish his 4 match ban?? (I forgot).

Nice results! What match prep and training are you using? Sorry if you have already given this...

Nice results! What match prep and training are you using? Sorry if you have already given this...

Finished 7th last two seasons and media prediction 12th this season but then I used Danilo ;-)

View attachment 600062
View attachment 600065

Almost made it a double!

Used Danilo is almost every game except against Barcelona and Real Madrid. Used original with Push Higher Up and Play Offside added

hi all,

have been reading through this thread - really interested to give this a go as my current go-to tactic has just stopped working (Artisan's Magic Rectangle, which is usually awesome for me). There seems to be a few tweaks here and there - are the best versions still the two in the OP?

Back