High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
w4nker-

Did you use the push higher up + offside trap throughout the season or only in the barca and real games?

Really starting to like this tactic, early days but going well sitting top of League 1 with a pretty average squad (media prediction 22nd).

And the rest of the games were with Danilo or Danilo tight? Did you use any other tweaks, changes once you're leading the game etc? How did you manage to keep cleans sheets?

And the rest of the games were with Danilo or Danilo tight? Did you use any other tweaks, changes once you're leading the game etc? How did you manage to keep cleans sheets?
Danilo. No other changes

this tactic is great.

I use danilo. i only have one question. did someone maybe tweeked tactic so one man is a scoring machine? :)

and question for Mr Langvatn: in your tactics thread do you use only original danilo.tac with no tweeks?

thank you

Last edited:
Mr L. for you wich is the best tactic? danilo? abcd10? or abcd10 tweaked by yourself?

Did u use tight mark on every player, too? or only this tweak?
Only that tweak.

Testing having all the attacking players with Shoot Less Often now as well. Seems to stop those players wasting attacking opportunities with stupid long shots

hm. I don't know why but I concede much more with danilo original. even with mark tight on every player.

it looks to me like tight version and v2 are better in defense

Ok final input from me as I'm thrilled with the version I have now so hopefully it works for most people too.

Used this final tweak after the 2-0 loss to Getafe. Torino are big players in my game so no shame in losing to them and its only my second season in the UCL with 15,000 seater stadium so far far far from a world class team yet.

View attachment 374672

Changed attacking corners as well. Had 4 goals from corners all season until that Getafe game. Finished the season with 13 and most in league.

Only change from the tactic upload at the bottom is that I play this kid as a Trequartista in the AMC role. Signed on loan in January and he's just won the Young Player of the Year. Nodded in a few of them corners too so maybe something for you all to look at and tweak.

View attachment 374674

Wingbacks are vital. This is my LWB (another loan signing :-().

View attachment 374675

If I was starting a new game I'd be looking for players like Alba, Alaba, Dani Alves, Rafael, even Antonio Valencia.

Oh and one final thing, try to have inverted strikers (right striker = better left foot; left striker = better right foot). Seems to result in higher chance conversion.

And thats all (training Team Cohesion Very High 30% and tick rest AFTER game ONLY). Good luck

Ok final input from me as I'm thrilled with the version I have now so hopefully it works for most people too.

Used this final tweak after the 2-0 loss to Getafe. Torino are big players in my game so no shame in losing to them and its only my second season in the UCL with 15,000 seater stadium so far far far from a world class team yet.

View attachment 601427

Changed attacking corners as well. Had 4 goals from corners all season until that Getafe game. Finished the season with 13 and most in league.

Only change from the tactic upload at the bottom is that I play this kid as a Trequartista in the AMC role. Signed on loan in January and he's just won the Young Player of the Year. Nodded in a few of them corners too so maybe something for you all to look at and tweak.

View attachment 601423

View attachment 601420

If I was starting a new game I'd be looking for players like Alba, Alaba, Dani Alves, Rafael, even Antonio Valencia.

Oh and one final thing, try to have inverted strikers (right striker = better left foot; left striker = better right foot). Seems to result in higher chance conversion.

And thats all (training Team Cohesion Very High 30% and tick rest AFTER game ONLY). Good luck

Try ur tweak with my Girona, just promoted to la Liga using original Danilo with tight marking in all players, but i'm scared, so i'm real underdog, lot of young players.
Keep u posted

great for now. few games all wons. but is there a way to make one attacker score a lot?

This tactic is just perfect. I think we just need players filter to optimise performance.

Which skin are you using mate?

View attachment 601427

View attachment 601423

View attachment 601420

Back