High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
For some reason i feel like this formation is the BEST formation in FM14. I have had my own less OP versions of this tactic and they always delivered. Great as **** tactic, btw.

For some reason i feel like this formation is the BEST formation in FM14. I have had my own less OP versions of this tactic and they always delivered. Great as **** tactic, btw.

There are many other good formations, and a few tactics out there that can keep up with Danilo, but that's very few :)

i think danilo is the best tactic in fm14 so far but i cant decide which of them original,danilo tight or ****** tweak i started with original with my porto team and after january switched ******'s i only recognized ****** removed original tactics attacking corner setup and i dunno why did u do that can u tell me ****** ?

i think danilo is the best tactic in fm14 so far but i cant decide which of them original,danilo tight or ****** tweak i started with original with my porto team and after january switched ******'s i only recognized ****** removed original tactics attacking corner setup and i dunno why did u do that can u tell me ****** ?
I only managed 4 goals with the original corner set up and scored 9 after I changed. Whatever settings suit yourself

I suggest you to go ahead with mine version(with ideas by W4NKER).

Tweaks:

False 9: Shoot less often, roam from position
Trequartista: Shoot less often, run wide with ball, more direct passes
Enganche: Shoot less often
Set pieces

Use this approach:

Against stronger teams, where you are underdog, use HIGH version(very high D line+offside trap), against teams where you are favourite use DEEP version(deeper D line, no offside trap)

View attachment 374167

View attachment 374166

Cheers!

I suggest you to go ahead with mine version(with ideas by W4NKER).

Tweaks:

False 9: Shoot less often, roam from position
Trequartista: Shoot less often, run wide with ball, more direct passes
Enganche: Shoot less often
Set pieces

Use this approach:

Against stronger teams, where you are underdog, use HIGH version(very high D line+offside trap), against teams where you are favourite use DEEP version(deeper D line, no offside trap)

View attachment 602528

View attachment 602531

Cheers!

What's better these tactics above or the original Danilo tactic?

Quick questions on training:

1. For attacking center mids, is it best to train them as Central Midfielder or something more attacking, say, Enganche (if allowed...they would have to be capable of attacking center mid)?

2. Match training slider goes from zero to the far left, at which 50% of general training goes to match preparation. Often I read 50% match training. I don't know if people mean (a) set the match training slider to the half way point, at which 25% of general training goes to match prep or (b) set the match training slider to max, at which 50% of general training goes to match prep.

I only managed 4 goals with the original corner set up and scored 9 after I changed. Whatever settings suit yourself

Dude, the original corner setup in Danilo is very good. It's just that it won't show on the "goals from corners" statistics, because it aims for the penalty area, and the DM just hammers them in all the time! I had Lucas Leiva score a hat-trick on corners, but none of the goals were counted as corner goals.

everthing is so complicated. i used this tac with Milan too but the result so awful, the way of attact is very good but can not score. vice versa, our team conceded by crossing easily.

try it with roma and the problems is same too. anyone can help me?

i love to win by clean sheet .. what should i do when im 2 goals lead ?

Back