High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
i love to win by clean sheet .. what should i do when im 2 goals lead ?
I usually switch to Counter when 2+ goals up but keeping clean sheets on FM14 isn't worth the effort as if the computer wants to score they will score

everthing is so complicated. i used this tac with Milan too but the result so awful, the way of attact is very good but can not score. vice versa, our team conceded by crossing easily.

try it with roma and the problems is same too. anyone can help me?

This is weird, you must be doing something wrong...i play with milan and i am playing very well, results are awesome too.

Tell us more about your team, management skills, training etc...maybe i can help you.

This is weird, you must be doing something wrong...i play with milan and i am playing very well, results are awesome too.

Tell us more about your team, management skills, training etc...maybe i can help you.

how did you YOU play when you had milan? because i had same problems
tactic? traning? etc

how did you YOU play when you had milan? because i had same problems
tactic? traning? etc

Here is many tricky things, that you must know...

Preseason play huge part for good start, so make sure that you arrange fixtures against very weak opponents, where is your chance of winning 100%, dont even thing about psg or someone like that. Training should be like that:

View attachment 373917

Morale is a KEY for any success, so make sure, that you are making right team talk...be honest with your team and make sure that you wont be a magath like, be guardiola like. This means, that you cant just scream at your team like a morron, but be gentle and praising your team, be supportive and encourage with your team, specially if morale isnt high.

This guide is the best, you can find, very detailed:

FM 2013 Guide - Team talks, how to get the right reaction

Next thing is off course quality in your team, default milan squad is quite mediocre. This is my 1st season transfer history:

View attachment 373914

If you take a look to my signings and selling, you will see, that each move make sense. I suggest you, that you do the same...if you can sell essien, please do it :P

Midseason training:

View attachment 373911

With that training is your team happy, because of light team training combined with heavy individual training. Happiness is everything.

This is more or less everything, that i can provide you, i cant play instead you, right? (H)

Try my 2 version, few post ago i posted...make sure that you load it in preseason just one in all 3 slots. This should be DEEP version. Later, when you reach fluidity level, add HIGH version.

Good luck ;)

diavolo- how are yousr strikers doing? even if I win by 6 goals they won't score more than one. kind of annoying. they have about 1 every 2.5 games.

Hello guys. This tactic is really great. 1st season promotion with Nottm Forest, 3rd season won English Cup, but at all the seasons I got the same problem. It's matches where I got something like 3-4 times more shoots and CCCs then my opponent, but I lose to a single shot on target and my strikers and other players just waste all chances they create (scrrens attached)

I have good morale, match training - attacking movement, main training - team cohesion, my strikers are not top level for now, but not worst in league ofc (screens attached)

Same goes for the rest of my team. Muslera - Alvaro Pereira - Doria - Vergini - Mayke - Camacho - Ekdal - Ward-Prowse - Rafinha and a two stricker from screens, so the problem barely comes from my players.

But results like that keep me from top places in league in 3rd season in row. Tried all 3 versions of Danilo presented in this topic in 3 different seasons, end result is 5-7 place, but my team is really can perform better if I could just remove these losses. Any ideas? maybe I should teach my attacker some special moves?

Hello guys. This tactic is really great. 1st season promotion with Nottm Forest, 3rd season won English Cup, but at all the seasons I got the same problem. It's matches where I got something like 3-4 times more shoots and CCCs then my opponent, but I lose to a single shot on target and my strikers and other players just waste all chances they create (scrrens attached)

I have good morale, match training - attacking movement, main training - team cohesion, my strikers are not top level for now, but not worst in league ofc (screens attached)

Same goes for the rest of my team. Muslera - Alvaro Pereira - Doria - Vergini - Mayke - Camacho - Ekdal - Ward-Prowse - Rafinha and a two stricker from screens, so the problem barely comes from my players.

But results like that keep me from top places in league in 3rd season in row. Tried all 3 versions of Danilo presented in this topic in 3 different seasons, end result is 5-7 place, but my team is really can perform better if I could just remove these losses. Any ideas? maybe I should teach my attacker some special moves?

The match engine is like that this year. No matter how much you dominate, some matches are destined to lose. If the match engine wants you to lose, you lose anyway. Nothing to do about it other than hope that they make a better match engine next year.

Unbeaten in season two with juventus so far, but i got to say, after starting a backupsave and trying to tweak the strikers it seems to only make the whole formation crapp.
As strikers the F9 will not score, and ocasionally not have a single shoot on goal even if i have 25+ a game.

Tweaks i tried:

- Changing them to CF/Poacher/AF/TM whatever... only makes team perform worse, still not scoring.
- Moving 1 striker down as AMC = worse team performance...
- Moving 1 striker to the STR = not involved in game at all
and a few other things...

It seems the whole idea with this is the F9 will keep the CB locked down so that you can get shots fired from around the penalty area more easy. Works, can't argue with that, but its sad to see Tevez go from scoring 30+ with Stratons to scoring around 1/3rd of that, and his rating beeing poo. (he do get assists tho)
The only thing i found so far to recommend is having midtfielders who have great long range shoots on the team.
I put a youngster with 19 longshoot in the team in the world club turnament, and he scored twice from longshoots, then again against verona in the next game subbing in at 80min.
And let's not forget Pirlo who is old and slow but still has a lot better scoringratio than Marchisio for eksample.

Id say that IF you are going to build a team around this and use it for some time, practice long shoots on the midtfielders, and only buy players for MC that has 15+ on longshoots.

Also would say that i had Anthony Annan in the squad beeing a muppet for me in stratons formation performing shait, but here hes insanely good as Ancorman. When he plays i rarely conceed from open play at all. When i use Pirlo or anyone else i get highlights more often were they break through my midtfield (but still rarely). Most goals conceded comes from corners, free kicks or random mistakes by a single player.

Fantastic formation, and id be lying if i dident confirm that it's among the 5 best formations i have tried in FM2014.
If ANYONE figure out how to get the strikers to score without resoults beeing sacreficed, then id say it probably is the best out there!

I rate this tactic: 5/6

Last edited:
i am testing danilo's ****** with liverpool and suarez wasting so many easy chances he got 13 goals in 25 match he is not a false 9 but his skills suitable as a false9 also he has high composure and finishing but still aiming to oppenent keeper ...oppenent teams scores easyle when i gave positions match ENGINE DOWN!!!

I've changed the PI of both F9s to "Shoot less often" and "Roam from position", apart from that, nothing. Got me a good goal scoring ratio.

Try adding SHOOT LESS OFTEN to all attacking players that don't have it then remove WORK BALL INTO BOX

Very soon i will release a new very strong tweak version of ABCD....need a few more test games .... and i think that would be it for this season of FM2014... we would not need any other tactics to try :))))

View attachment 373484

Very soon i will release a new very strong tweak version of ABCD....need a few more test games .... and i think that would be it for this season of FM2014... we would not need any other tactics to try :))))

View attachment 604107

Cracking result! Although you are in the year 2019, with probably a very good squad. Also Galatasaray seemed to create a lot of chances against you.

Back