High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Has anyone tried the new 'tight' tactic, or are most people using v2? Just seems a little confusing with the older tactic being on the first page?

I have good results with the 3 tactics, maybe better with the tight tactic.

First page is updated . Added tactic Danilo Tight that officially 2nd version of the tactic. I tested it with Luton in Conference and wins are like 4-1, 3-0, etc easily.... it really does very good results for my side without being afraid of conceding. Try it and let me know how it works....

First page is updated . Added tactic Danilo Tight that officially 2nd version of the tactic. I tested it with Luton in Conference and wins are like 4-1, 3-0, etc easily.... it really does very good results for my side without being afraid of conceding. Try it and let me know how it works....

I have great results yes with the tight tactic.

Am testing the orginal and loving it. What specifically has been changed for the tight version?

Using tight tactic with Montreal Impact.
Score a lot but conceed a lot too

I'm digging in the new "thight" tactic and i'm watching that the left F9 dosen't have any individual instruction but the right one does. Also the "enganche" and the BPD roles have individual instructions in grey (meaning that they are "unavailable for the role and duty") don't know if that is a good or a bad thing.

I will test it with Bath in Skill premier save game and post result after a season.

Thanks for sharing your tactic!

I'm digging in the new "thight" tactic and i'm watching that the left F9 dosen't have any individual instruction but the right one does. Also the "enganche" and the BPD roles have individual instructions in grey (meaning that they are "unavailable for the role and duty") don't know if that is a good or a bad thing.

I will test it with Bath in Skill premier save game and post result after a season.

Thanks for sharing your tactic!

Neither. Doesn't make a difference ;)

Really amazing tactic for getting results and would recommend it to anyone for that purpose

is there a reason why you shifted the amc and striker to the left?

Guys i suggest highly to use the " tight " tactic here, been Southampton and was using v1 and v2 and wasn't going the best, tried tight tactic and after 3 loses before on the other tactics beat aston villa who was 4th 1-4 and beat man city 4-2 at home, will post more results soon!

This game is increasingly infuriating! Can get 19 - 26+ shots, half of them on target and the AI go down the wing put a cross and win >.< Ahhhhhh

Working on a tweak atm, doing good so far just got a 6-2 away win as Milan (Thought I'd test with the test team I know maybe not the smartest move)

Conceding goals liked **** still with the new version. Thanks for your work, but not for me for the moment.

It matters to me lol I don't want it to fail for me and especially other people and I'm only 6 competitive games in. I'll share in January after CL group, think that's fair enough.