Homosexuality in football

Why not? Gay people can't behave the same as straight people because you don't like it?

**** you, you homophobic piece of ****.

At first I thought it may have been a trolling attempt, then I remembered the comments to the similar thread I posted a good while back. Sad. Very sad.

And this is why players don't come out.

What basis have you for believing that?[/QUOTE

its what i beleavie in am old fasioned i dont think the world is ready for gays in football in any sport

Dude seriously. It's 2012 not medieval times. The world is more than ready. It's a minority stuck in the past who aren't prepared to accept other people and how they are. If people can't just accept a human being be it gay or straight...then they're definately in a very small minority who seriously have to learn how to accept a fellow human being. Because that is what they are. Human.

What basis have you for believing that?[/QUOTE

its what i beleavie in am old fasioned i dont think the world is ready for gays in football in any sport

Something tells me based off your spelling, you might be an inbred? What, so you're allowed to **** your sisters, but not any bloke?!

(Tongue-in cheek joke)

But seriously, why the **** not? Being old fashioned isn't an excuse for being a bigot. Even my grandad, when he was alive, wasn't against gay rights

I've got a few gay friends, nicest people I know when it comes to someone needing help.
Gay people honestly don't bother me in the slightest, as long as they're not trying to penetrate me in my sleep it's all good. :D

Dude seriously. It's 2012 not medieval times. The world is more than ready. It's a minority stuck in the past who aren't. If people can't just accept a human being be it gay or straight...then they're definately in a very small minority who seriously have to learn how to accept a fellow human being. Because that is what they are. Human.[/QUhOTEdude

i will never accept it

Dude seriously. It's 2012 not medieval times. The world is more than ready. It's a minority stuck in the past who aren't prepared to accept other people and how they are. If people can't just accept a human being be it gay or straight...then they're definately in a very small minority who seriously have to learn how to accept a fellow human being. Because that is what they are. Human.

Something tells me based off your spelling, you might be an inbred? What, so you're allowed to **** your sisters, but not any bloke?!

(Tongue-in cheek joke)

But seriously, why the **** not? Being old fashioned isn't an excuse for being a bigot. Even my grandad, when he was alive, wasn't against gay rights

The quote feature is making it look like you were replying to me! Now I look like a homophobic tard :)

(Tongue-in cheek joke)

spelling errors might be due to much booze i just dont agree with gays in football in any sport it ******* disgusting

Dude seriously. It's 2012 not medieval times. The world is more than ready. It's a minority stuck in the past who aren't. If people can't just accept a human being be it gay or straight...then they're definately in a very small minority who seriously have to learn how to accept a fellow human being. Because that is what they are. Human.[/QUhOTEdude

i will never accept it

Not sure what gives you the right to say what's 'right' and 'wrong'. As for saying the world isn't ready, what utter bullshit. The only people that aren't ready are backward individuals like yourselves, who are happy to cling on to outdated morals and only justify it by claiming that 'Herp DErp iM entITled To MY OpiNIon'.

EDIT: Someone just ban this freak already.

Personally, I find that the inability to accept how other people are and the inability to not accept them as human beings more disgusting.

Last edited:
Not sure what gives you the right to say what's 'right' and 'wrong'. As for saying the world isn't ready, what utter bullshit. The only people that aren't ready are backward individuals like yourselves, who are happy to cling on to outdated morals and only justify it by claiming that 'Herp DErp iM entITled To MY OpiNIon'.

EDIT: Someone just ban this freak already.

see nothink gives me the right to say you can be gay or not i cant change this i dont have to agree with it is up to you

tbh his opinion shouldn't matter so i just ignore him, if you're gay your gay nobody should care what your sexuality is like.. calling yourself old-fashion just to cover up that your homophobic ejit is childish and maybe you just admit you are tbh.

Why is my name in Aliwckd's post lol

i go to many blue square south games (to see my local side chelmsford city) and there was a player called bender, who got this **** taken out of him loads. even a keeper with a pink kit gets made fun of. so you can just imagine what it would be like in a 50,000+ seater stadium

i go to many blue square south games (to see my local side chelmsford city) and there was a player called bender, who got this **** taken out of him loads. even a keeper with a pink kit gets made fun of. so you can just imagine what it would be like in a 50,000+ seater stadium

i like most pink kits, i'm from ireland and my local team are called wexford youths and they have a pink kit and tbh its deadly, its based on the juventus kit.

The bottom line is, regardless if people are gay, straight, black, white....whatever. We, they are, all human beings and deserve to be treated as human beings. Not like outcasts of society. It just really ****** me off something rotten when they cannot be accepted as such, it really does. I thought we'd moved on as a society seeing as it's nearly 2013. Deal with it. It's now the people who can't accept it who are now the outcasts of society. And deservedly so.

i like most pink kits, i'm from ireland and my local team are called wexford youths and they have a pink kit and tbh its deadly, its based on the juventus kit.
i have nothing against pink kits. i'm indifferent about them. it's just pink is generally associated with girls so therefor leading to the homosexuality accusations