Homosexuality in football

i like most pink kits, i'm from ireland and my local team are called wexford youths and they have a pink kit and tbh its deadly, its based on the juventus kit.

Palermo kit <3

i have nothing against pink kits. i'm indifferent about them. it's just pink is generally associated with girls so therefor leading to the homosexuality accusations

excatly i no what u mean.. also i agree with ajt09 to.

Why not? Gay people can't behave the same as straight people because you don't like it?

**** you, you homophobic piece of ****.

Like I have said before gay people can do there gay thang if they want. It's just I dont want to see it. Anything wrong with that?

Homophobe - Someone who hates for fears gay people. Ladies and gentlemen, I neither hate nor fear gay people

I dont understand. I'm saying he can be gay but as long as he dosent do his gay stuff with someone else infront of me. Not every girl. Just most of them
No I agree. I've been raised a Christian as have most in this country/on this forum (based on its UK membership). What a man does in the luxury of his own home is none of my business. But to condemn a man for posting his opinion that he doesn't want to see "gay stuff" in front of him is not legit. At the end of the day its not natural. That's a fact (rafa benitez style, a fact)

What the **** is not natural about it for christ sakes? It's programmed into certain human, and animals is it not? Does that mean animals will go to **** for being gay because of some fictional god that is not even real? People are what they are, it is not their fault, so to go on some pathetic, ignorant slander, or whatever....it's absolute bullshit. Until now I've bit my tongue but I'm well and truly sick of this bollocks. There's a reason why people are who they are, so anti-gay are criticised with just reason. They are narrow minded, and just pig ignorant. Didn't some god say everyone should live together in peace and harmony? No? So why the holy **** aren't we doing it now?

It's just pure ignorant BS, nothing more nothing less. Just grow up for christs sake.

Like I have said before gay people can do there gay thang if they want. It's just I dont want to see it. Anything wrong with that?

Yes. Because you're not extending full equality to gay people. If you can't stretch to not being as tolerant of gay peoples' actions in public as you would of corresponding actions taken by heterosexual people, you're still homophobic.

No I agree. I've been raised a Christian as have most in this country/on this forum (based on its UK membership). What a man does in the luxury of his own home is none of my business. But to condemn a man for posting his opinion that he doesn't want to see "gay stuff" in front of him is not legit. At the end of the day its not natural. That's a fact (rafa benitez style, a fact)

First off, it is ******* natural. There's gay animals ****** everywhere. Moreover, we're currently conversing through COMPUTERS, on the INTERNET. I think by now you've pretty much surrendered the right to use 'it's not natural' as an excuse. If you want everything to be natural, go and live with the Amish.

See, you've been raised as a Christian like much of this country, but the vast majority of this country accept gay marriage and gay people as being just as natural and normal as the corresponding heterosexual marriages and people. That's the difference between me tolerating your views, and me condemning them.

Speaking of which I apologise to Catholics/Christians or other people for their views or religious beliefs but the levels of ignorance on this thread from certain quarters has got me intensly angry. I acknowledge that not everyone on this forum is as ignorant and biggoted.

**** you, you homophobic piece of ****.

Whilst his reaction is not the correct one, neither is this. Lots of people feel uncomfortable watch gay couples kiss. There can be a whole host of reasons for this, most of which stem from the fact that being openly gay and opening showing gay affection had been taboo up until recently. Lots of people aren't used to it and find it weird. That can make them uncomfortable. That's not homophobia. People shouldn't be berated for that, they should be berated for using that feeling of weirdness as the basis of discrimination.

Good old Christianity. Why is it people with a religious background are usually the least understanding stuck in the dark ages?

Whilst his reaction is not the correct one, neither is this. Lots of people feel uncomfortable watch gay couples kiss. There can be a whole host of reasons for this, most of which stem from the fact that being openly gay and opening showing gay affection had been taboo up until recently. Lots of people aren't used to it and find it weird. That can make them uncomfortable. That's not homophobia. People shouldn't be berated for that, they should be berated for using that feeling of weirdness as the basis of discrimination.

This reaction, however, IS the correct one.

I guess I overreacted a bit, but it makes me angry that people can call themselves not homophobic and then not extend to gay people the same privileges they would anyone else. It's fine if he feels uncomfortable, so long as he treats them fairly.

Thing I still find funny is that the bible itself actually doesn't say a single bad thing against people being homosexual. The word itself is a completely modern term and if being gay was cool with the Romans it's cool with me.

Good old Christianity. Why is it people with a religious background are usually the least understanding stuck in the dark ages?

Probably because they need no justification for their views. Even if all common sense and logic says they are wrong they need only invoke the word of a holy book and it's seen as a legitimate argument.

Thing I still find funny is that the bible itself actually doesn't say a single bad thing against people being homosexual. The word itself is a completely modern term and if being gay was cool with the Romans it's cool with me.

To be fair, stoning people to death was also cool with the Romans, so that might not be such a great idea. :p

But you're right. All the verses in the Bible that are claimed to be referring to homosexuality are contested in those claims, and there is literally no reference to Jesus saying anything about it at all.

I might be speaking complete bollocks here, but doesn't the bible say something like:

"Any man who lays with another man should be stoned"

Unless the bible is saying that gays should all smoke a joint before having *** it sounds an awful lot like it has something against them ;)