How good is Drogba really?

• Thread starter Thread starter Red_Might
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 11K
Course you are mate. You're still a nutter though :)

You maybe dont rate Drogba as high as Torres , Eto , Rooney... But you can ask anyone he is one of the best , you just dont like him

Lol that has been my point really, I haven't ever said that Drogba is **** at all, people just interprit it that way because it rumbles a good old banter, but I just don't rate him as highly as other strikers.

Imo the best strikers go...

1. Torres
2. Villa
3. Van Persie
4. Drogba
5. Aguero
6. Higuain
7. Tevez
8. Ibrahimovic
9. Rooney
10. Benzema

Great list there.

Honestly tho. What the ****, Rooney 9th, RVP above Higuain and Aguero!?

Great list there.

Benzema is **** tbh, not a clue why Madrid bought him with the amount of money they have!

Drogba is simply the best. No-one has the strength of him, to be that big and strong and have the pace of him is unbelievable. Torres and Rooney maybe only a few goals off him BECAUSE he wasn't scouted till he was 21/22 and didn't go to Marseille till he was like 25. Rooney and Torres have both been playing since what 17 and have both been touted wonderkids. So in reality he is 31 or so and still banging them in, not many strikers have been called the best in the world at that age :)

drogba didnt sign his first professinal contract untill he was 21.

Great list there.

Don't rate Rooney, Tap in artist.

and Watch VP, on his day he is easily the best striker in the world.

As much as I rate Higuain, he doesn't seem complete yet, slightly inconsistant.

Don't rate Rooney, Tap in artist.

and Watch VP, on his day he is easily the best striker in the world.

As much as I rate Higuain, he doesn't seem complete yet, slightly inconsistant.

im afraid your in the minority that we belive dont know anything about football. that or your blind??

So many nutters on this forum.

Why? 'Cause your English bias has kicked in? Actually watch Rooney and tell me his technical abillity is up to par with any of them on the list?

I guarentee Barca would have all of them on the list(excluding Rooney obv.) over Rooney.

Why? 'Cause your English bias has kicked in? Actually watch Rooney and tell me his technical abillity is up to par with any of them on the list?

I guarentee Barca would have all of them on the list(excluding Rooney obv.) over Rooney.

never. rooney would walk into barca's team any day of the week. and his technical ability is one of his pluses.

Lol Drogba is one thing, but I think Rooney has to be in the top three for world's best strikers, he is on the form of his life right now, even whilst carrying a niggle.

Real Madrid did show interest in Rooney for £90m, £10m more than Ronaldo reportedly.

never. rooney would walk into barca's team any day of the week. and his technical ability is one of his pluses.

Capello got fired from Madrid for his tacitics being to English...

Rooney is the definition of English.

Aye, blind. 'Cause I know more about football than you will ever know.

please, Barca would have rooney. He is on par with any striker atm. Your just completely stupid

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Capello got fired from Madrid for his tacitics being to English...

Rooney is the definition of English.

Shows how clueless you are.

Capello got sacked for being to itailan with his tactics, Madrid didnt like the lack of style. the slow boring game.

Please stop this stupid thing.

Back