How many of us actually play football?

I just play for Spurley Hey U17's, just a Sunday league side, nothing amazin.

I am GK for my local team, 2yrs running was Player of the year last year :D

play for my local team under 16's now been there like 8 years and won promotion into the B league
played in every single position for us now i usually play left back or centre back

Yeah its quality for people who like lots of rust thats why I love it so much :P When did you play that cup final out of curiousity?

Haha, just over a month ago, it went to penalties (sudden death) we only missed one penalty. Becuase we were first we had them under pressure most of the time and they missed their 7th penalty :)

Haha my best mate's brother's manager is Karl Connolly, ex Wrexham and Prescot Cables player so I go to their training some times and he's an alright striker for a 41 year old (or so) ;)

Haha my best mate's brother's manager is Karl Connolly, ex Wrexham and Prescot Cables player so I go to their training some times and he's an alright striker for a 41 year old (or so) ;)

Who does your best mates brother play for? I might see you at Valerie Park sometime ;)

I had a trial at West Ham when I was 11, as a GK, but nothing came of it. They were really thorough with it though, Ludek Milosko, the GK coach, gave me a long run down and assesment. :)

play for a local side as cm/st am captain and have been there for 5 years. but my school team which i play striker for is probably one of the best in the country at our age group :D

England U21's? And you think it's ****, and your playing with premiership players? :S

What's your full name then?

I seem to suspect there was a large amount of sarcasm in his post. (aka playing for the u-21's, not that they are ****.)

If not, then he is indeed a muppet.

used to play saturday league for a pub team calles pelham arms but they folded. hopefully getting back into sunday league soon.

Don't play football. Can't play football. Wish I could. I watch enough of it to know how its done, and I know how to do all the tricks and such, but I'm just not skillful enough to do them :( also I'm ridiculously unfit..i struggle to run 100m full speed without stopping..but I'm surprised to see that some people on here are kinda footballers...it's quite nice..makes me feel like a bit of a failure, but i'm sure I'm not alone in sucking at football

My biggest claim to fame is that I used to go to Primary school with Conor Henderson. He just signed a full time contract with Arsenal at the age of 18 and has represented England at Youth level. My brother used to be friends with him, even played footy with him a couple times.

Anyone else have any stories like that?

I had a trial at West Ham when I was 11, as a GK, but nothing came of it. They were really thorough with it though, Ludek Milosko, the GK coach, gave me a long run down and assesment. :)

So come might say, he gave you a good going over? ;)

Are you sure it wasn't an Arsenal trial...

England U21's? And you think it's ****, and your playing with premiership players? :S

What's your full name then?

Please tell me you're not being serious.

Please.

For the sake of humanity.

Back