How many trophies will Arsenal win?

Votes: 43 34.7%

Votes: 15 12.1%

Votes: 4 3.2%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • [b]0[/b]

Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters
Here's the comment i've been waiting for!

I really doubt you thought it was the Jokers cup when you got into two consecutive finals with your first team. As I said, no one gives it any credit if they're not in it, but when they are it's perfectly respectable.

Now Joss I have made my feeling felt on the cup before:

Doesnt mean it aint a major trophy, I wasnt complaining when united won it, Nor where you when Chelsea Won it... So i aint going to discredit it, when anyone else wins it.

But it was no where near United first team, Granted the City games last season was, only to spite City, the others wherent....

its when people are out of it that they start calling it 'jokers cup' wouldn't be saying that if they were up for winning it

For those that don't experience glory like you "big teams"

Its the glorious, fantastic, exceptional, legendary Cup! ^^)

Now Joss I have made my feeling felt on the cup before:

But it was no where near United first team, Granted the City games last season was, only to spite City, the others wherent....

I think in the finals it was pretty much. Anyway, moot point - the point is that MOST fans begrudge it when they're out but no one calls it that it when they're in the final.

I think in the finals it was pretty much. Anyway, moot point - the point is that MOST fans begrudge it when they're out but no one calls it that it when they're in the final.

Thats where i am differnt (H)

They'll only win the League Cup but I do want them to win the Premier League just to stop Manchester United getting number 19... :)

I hope we manage to win all 4 if only to surprise everyone, would be funny to watch people with their mouth wide open.

As long as were in it theres a possibility to win it :P

Just the one. I doubt they'll do a double, but if they do, it'll be a massive achievement - and a long wait finished.

One. League Cup.

I hope, everything could happen with this lads.

As an arsenal fan i will be pleased with one trophy namely the carling cup.

1 down, 3 more to go.
Now i predict they wont win any trophy this season..

As always.

While Spuds soar ahead in the rankings for Trophies won...

It all depends on our next three games. If we bounce back well, I still think we can win the league - if we don't, I expect it to be another trophyless season, unfortunately. But our time will come!

I said one but that one i thought they would win ... They didnt, so 0 now.

I think this defeat could possibly make Arsenal stronger, still in all 3 comps, and if they beat Barca, which wouldn't be too surprising, they have a massive chance of winning the whole thing, as the favourites have gone, and then they will fear no-one. I still think the PL will go to Old Trafford though.

They seam to be missing someone they had last time they won a cup...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EeMpOcAMIA"]YouTube - Thierry Henry[/ame]

2 down, 2 more to go..

If we win this weekend, then it will be 3 down,

I will stand by my previous prediction.

0 Trophies.

Remember what Wenger said if Arsenals trophy drought would continue.

If no trophies coming our way expect some unwengerly transfer action.

Still think we have good chance on 1 trophy. If we lose at OT then Prem or if we win then FA. In prem there's still hard games coming on with away to spuds and home against Pool and Utd.

Hopefully this defeat to Barca will be a right kick in ****.

Back